Options

M.S.G. Night 2 Boot

mohomoho Posts: 540
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Just listening to this now and it is definitely the best boot I have heard this tour, what a gig! The energy from the band and crowd is amazing, Ed's voice is in great shape (it was poor on the earlier shows) and the interaction between the band is great, lots of cool improv. Also digging the backing vocalists, who are they? Great setlist too! I didn't listen to the first MSG night yet, was holding out for the second as I thought the setlist looked better.

Up to Rats now and i'm really digging the funky keys in the intro.. great, great boot. You're some lucky f**kers who got to go to the show!
JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!

Comments

• Options
    moho wrote:
    Just listening to this now and it is definitely the best boot I have heard this tour, what a gig! The energy from the band and crowd is amazing, Ed's voice is in great shape (it was poor on the earlier shows) and the interaction between the band is great, lots of cool improv. Also digging the backing vocalists, who are they? Great setlist too! I didn't listen to the first MSG night yet, was holding out for the second as I thought the setlist looked better.

Up to Rats now and i'm really digging the funky keys in the intro.. great, great boot. You're some lucky f**kers who got to go to the show!

Did you get the cd in the mail? Or you downloaded it....
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Let's Go Rangers
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    Did you get the cd in the mail? Or you downloaded it....

Downloaded it
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    I was there.... you're right, it's been soooo cool
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    Let's Go Rangers

NIGHT 1!
  • Options
    elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    My only "complaint" with the official bootlegs is not enough crowd noise. We were way louder than what you hear. But don't get me wrong, I love the opportunity of owning the shows I've been too. Especially for cheap. I remember buying illegal boots back in the days before the internet. Paying 40 bucks for a show in like, Germany when you had no idea of the quality you were getting. Thanks PJ! Every band should do this.
    EDIT: But yeah those MSGs are awesome!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    I BrisK I wrote:
    NIGHT 1!

both ;)
  • Options
    jrrrrr15jrrrrr15 Posts: 95
    I was at both and bought the cd's but couldn't wait to hear these boots so i went a head and bought the MP3's for MSG I yesterday and have listened to it a bunch. The crowd and energy for this show was amazing. When you listen to MSG I there are a handfull of songs where it sounds like Eddie's singing along with the crowd instead of the crowd sining along with him. Can't wait to hear MSG II!
    7.5.03 Camden I, 10.2.04 Toledo, 9.15.05 Montreal, 9.16.05 Ottawa, 10.1.05 Atlantic City, 5.13.06 Hartford, 5.27.06 Camden I, 5.30.06 DC, 6.3.06 NJ II, 7.7.06 San Diego, Lollapalooza 2007, 6.24.08 MSG I, 6.25.08 MSG II, 6.27.08 Hartford, 6.28.08 Mansfield I, 6.30.08 Mansfield II, 10.28.09 Philly II, 10.30.09 Philly III, 10.31.09 Philly IV