Options

This person should be shot for making these rip-off shirts

foxymophandlerfoxymophandler Posts: 54
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Barrie 98, Toronto 00, 03, Montreal 03, Toronto 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 (x2), Berkeley (EV), Toronto (EV)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    yes. The more stupid are those who buy it.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    do you think the tenclub will start selling them
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    who cares? if you want one buy it.. if you dont then dont.

why do people get upset about this kinda thing... so upset you want them shot? i'd hate to think what you would do to him if he stole a loaf.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    dunkman wrote:
    who cares? if you want one buy it.. if you dont then dont.

why do people get upset about this kinda thing... so upset you want them shot? i'd hate to think what you would do to him if he stole a loaf.

ya i agree! shooting people is just not being nice. hmmmft!

bootleg shirts are not the problem ;)
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I think the person who started the thread and are advertising these shirts should be shot.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    chromiam wrote:
    I think the person who started the thread and are advertising these shirts should be shot.

NOBODY should be shot! :rolleyes:

jaysis. if the original poster wants to report the shirt-making-person, then they should go for it and not try to rile up other people cause of it.

but honestly, why ruin your day with something like this? :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    Did you see the Lukin shirt?!?! Very funny. I don't think 10c has anything to worry about...

http://tinyurl.com/6fjmua
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,556

Its called free enterprise...if the product is any good (which it isnt) then good luck to the guy.
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Perhaps the person who started the thread is advertising the shirt because he/she is the seller of the shirt. Just my opinion.
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options

Nobody is ripping off anybody dude. Mookie vedder DOES NOT EVEN EXIST! Who is mookie vedder? I have no idea. Ten is just a number dude! I think you should worry bout the people who take a Pearl Jam sold product like a 25 dollar poster and then scalp it for 200-500 dollars..Now that is ripping off the band! Now those are the idiots who should be punished. Pearl Jam should raise the price of posters to at least a hundred bucks or make alot of posters so they have no scalping value!
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    smile05 wrote:
    do you think the tenclub will start selling them

If you want one you should make your own with iron-on letters. That looks cooler than screen printing anyway.

Melissa
  • Options
    For a bunch of nutty libs who cheer for NO MORE to be played over and over, you sure do get angry over stupid things.

I like the shirt...
    good for the person who is making them- it's the American dream, an idea, and a product-
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    do people have nothing better to do that patrol the internet for cheaply made pearl jam products?
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    I dont know aboot shooting this person but they def. deserve to be fed a cookie that is atleast a week old.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    pjalive21 wrote:
    do people have nothing better to do that patrol the internet for cheaply made pearl jam products?

LOL!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    none of that is copyrighted material as far as I can see based on his/her misspellings/ideas

In America people can use their creativity, it really is okay to do it
  • Options
    the thing he should be shot for is the shitty job he did on these lame shirts.

reminds me of Fez and his Tad Nugent shirts :D
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    the thing he should be shot for is the shitty job he did on these lame shirts.

reminds me of Fez and his Tad Nugent shirts :D

Tad Nugent.......he must still have 100 out of 100 shirts available...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    melva02 wrote:
    If you want one you should make your own with iron-on letters. That looks cooler than screen printing anyway.

Melissa

Actually being sarcastic,but nevermind
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Nobody is ripping off anybody dude. Mookie vedder DOES NOT EVEN EXIST! Who is mookie vedder? I have no idea. Ten is just a number dude! I think you should worry bout the people who take a Pearl Jam sold product like a 25 dollar poster and then scalp it for 200-500 dollars..Now that is ripping off the band! Now those are the idiots who should be punished. Pearl Jam should raise the price of posters to at least a hundred bucks or make alot of posters so they have no scalping value!

No one is ripping-off the band when they scalp posters....they may be committing a dodgy act, but the band received their original asking price.

There is a difference between ripping someone off and being a profiteer.
  • Options
    so I just bought the Lukin shirt...because it was awesome...
    totally super awesome.

I also don't know what you all are going on about with the Mookie Vedder shirt?!

mine fits well and it totally tells people that
    1. I am a pj fan
    2. I have good fashion sense
    3. I like the name mookie and the name Vedder
    4. I have ten fingers
    5. I have ten toes
    6. i know a bargain when i see one!
    7. yes, these ARE real. :D

it's a really awesome shirt...gets me free drinks all the time. :rolleyes:
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    there are a lot of t-shirt printing imitators in our town... shoot me for stopping people on the street, but i block the pathway of the person who wears a PJ (obviously imitated) t-shirt and ask him/her if he/she knows who pearl jam is...