Options

All night thing

GetALifeGetALife Posts: 554
edited August 2008 in The Porch
..is the name of a boot from 1992. I can't find any info on TFT or elsewhere about place/date, but probably L.A. ...it includes a "HUnger Strike"-teaser leading into "Black". Does anyone of you folks know?

Thanks,
Chris
# 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    whgarrettwhgarrett Posts: 574
    I believe that it was a compilation album. With live stuff from a couple different shows. Pearl's Jam on the cover?
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    The copy I have says Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA from 4/3/1994. But the boot is def. called All Night Thing... hope that helps.
    *EDIT....There's someone else singing with Eddie during WMA and I cannot for the life of me figure out who it is. Any help?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 554
    Lukin66 wrote:
    The copy I have says Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA from 4/3/1994. But the boot is def. called All Night Thing... hope that helps.
    *EDIT....There's someone else singing with Eddie during WMA and I cannot for the life of me figure out who it is. Any help?

Thank you guys for the help ... yes, "Pearl Jam" is on the cover with a painting of two ... embryos(?) ... I believe it is a live compilation of 1992 stuff, yes... definitely NOT the Atlanta show ... twofeetthick.com says nothing about what Ed says in W.M.A. ... I understand (remembering) that he says something like "Tomorrow when you look in history book..." the rest isn't clear to understand ... He's probably relating to April 4 = Ddying day of Martin L. King.
    # 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II
  • Options
    the Atlanta show is here:

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/show/

:) enjoy.
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    TheRiotActTheRiotAct Posts: 131
    Some of that is Atlanta at Fox Theatre in 1994. The hunger strike into black is I believe from 1992, does EV say that he would play hunger strike for chris cornell?

Either way, it sounds like a compilation of a bunch of live stuff.
    "Close but no sitar." ~ EV
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:

If it's Atlanta 94 show it's the lead singer of Kings X. Who'd ever thought that he'd be involved w/the greatest live rendition of WMA???
    model role model