Options

Where will you be at 6:30pm tonight?

freindlyfiredfreindlyfired Posts: 297
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I couldnt find a thread about where people are going before the show tonight other than the Coogans fundraiser which probably will be wrapping up when I get into town.

So where will you be at 6:30?
Where is a good place to go?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    theres not much around the venue..u can walk around teh street sand take in the south american culture...
    well you know the pendulum throws
    farther out to the one side, swinging
    has to sweep back the other way
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    getting to coogans at 6:30, will be there till 8, ed dosen't get on stage till 8:45
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    Do yourself a huge favor - get there for Liam. I knew nothing of him until Friday. He is tremendous. I wanted to hang at the Beantown Pub for longer but my buddy convinced me to check him out. He was raving about a Letterman perfromance he saw on YouTube. I was blown away.

That is all - everyone enjoy!!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    In front of my TV watching Single Video Theory of course! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    On my computer in the given to fly posting area of this site...:)

Hopefully LukinFan is there...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    I'll be at band practice.. For everyone that's going, enjoy the show!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,155
    hmmm .. so many things to do. might be at the movies checking out pinnapple express; sup at draggon buffet; burn the remaining dvd freebies i'm giving away at the montreal & toronto preparties; see if there's fireworks tonight for natal day (halifax & dartmouth jam) ..

hmm ..
    oh yeah. will be up on the boards checking out the ed nyc performance for sure.

;)
  • Options
    emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    i will be at panera bread....in buffalo....oh wait that's not the point of this thread is it?

:)
  • Options
    I'll be playing croquet. Please let me get poison first.
    model role model
  • Options
    Do yourself a huge favor - get there for Liam. I knew nothing of him until Friday. He is tremendous. I wanted to hang at the Beantown Pub for longer but my buddy convinced me to check him out. He was raving about a Letterman perfromance he saw on YouTube. I was blown away.

That is all - everyone enjoy!!

I second this. For a "one man band" he sure knows how to entertain. Most songs start pretty pop, but then he rips them up at the end with such enthusiasm, you can't help but appreciate and enjoy. Really glad I skipped a few beers outside and caught his show. Fantastic version of Helter Skelter. I think EJ barnes really adds to his show and I for one think she is VERY cute. I bought his Live in Spaceland cd but there is no EJ....anyone got a boot with her on it?
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    Walking thorugh the doors buying a poster and getting in to see the fucking amazing uncontrolable drum bagging guitar slinging bass playing screaming LIAM FINN!!! His dad should be proud!!
  • Options
    I second this. For a "one man band" he sure knows how to entertain. Most songs start pretty pop, but then he rips them up at the end with such enthusiasm, you can't help but appreciate and enjoy. Really glad I skipped a few beers outside and caught his show. Fantastic version of Helter Skelter. I think EJ barnes really adds to his show and I for one think she is VERY cute. I bought his Live in Spaceland cd but there is no EJ....anyone got a boot with her on it?

http://www.ejbarnes.com.au/page-jpg/index.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=EJ+barnes+photo&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title
    model role model
  • Options
    thanks! I looked those up the day after the show...some of those pictures don't really do her justice, though.
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?