Options

What are the chances of PJ doing the live telethon?

Comments

• Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    I think theres a better chance of Vedder doing it by himself then with PJ.
    Because Vedder's Rise is used in the PSA for Stand Up 2 Cancer (Sorry if that was in the article, didnt read XD)
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    Seems like an event Eddie may do solo, particularly with Rise already attached to promos.

And while I don't expect much from Fox, this is really pathetic (from the article):

Fox was invited to participate in the cancer telethon but declined. In a statement Tuesday, Fox called the telethon worthy but said it was focusing on "the global outreach of `Idol Gives Back,'" its charity effort tied to its hit singing contest "American Idol."
  • Options
    Good call on Vedder Solo.
    model role model
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    Good call on Vedder Solo.
    Or maybe even Eddie and Mike, like they did at the other telethon (cant remember which) and played long road with Neil.
    But if Eddie's playing, I'm watching, even though I heard this one is only an hour long or something like that.
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II