Options

Listening To Atlanta 94 Gets Me Excited For Ev East Coast Solo Tour!

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,506
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Whenever I get geared up for an upcoming concert I listen to this show several times a week. It gets me PUMPED!!!!! ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Amen to that! I have "Rats" on right now as a matter of fact from that show.

Great run so far from encore...WMA, Better Man, Elderly Woman. And now Rats! And that's the first encore, which isn't over yet by a long shot!

Great show.
    model role model
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    Whenever I get geared up for an upcoming concert I listen to this show several times a week. It gets me PUMPED!!!!! ;)

you should be listening to eddie vedder walks on his own. that might get you in the proper mood.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    atlanta 94. get it here.

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/

click on complete shows.
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    hahaha I'm listening to this very show right now.... Fucking brilliant!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    you should be listening to eddie vedder walks on his own. that might get you in the proper mood.

It's what gets you excited my man. I know people who listen to Phish right before Jimmy Buffet! Whatever gets you going!
    model role model
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Ummm ED's show are pretty much just Ed....
    Not pearl jam 94... but he does lukin and porch pretty bad ass on his own...
    Throw you arms around me was bad ass too....
    I recommend listing to "In to the wild" cause he does allot of those and really good ..... You will love the show's trust me... ED kicks ass...
    I wish I had the funds to fly back out to the east coast....
    East coast fans are cool....
  • Options
    TEEJAM11 wrote:
    Ummm ED's show are pretty much just Ed....
    Not pearl jam 94... but he does lukin and porch pretty bad ass on his own...
    Throw you arms around me was bad ass too....
    I recommend listing to "In to the wild" cause he does allot of those and really good ..... You will love the show's trust me... ED kicks ass...
    I wish I had the funds to fly back out to the east coast....
    East coast fans are cool....

Tee- I think what the OP means is that listening to Atlanta 94 gets him completely excited and psyched for the EV show. Yes, they'll be totally different and nothing like a PJ show, but it's listening to this that gets him psyched up and excited and listening to Atlanta 94 (as it does for me too) gets him going.
    model role model
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,506
    Amen to that! I have "Rats" on right now as a matter of fact from that show.

Great run so far from encore...WMA, Better Man, Elderly Woman. And now Rats! And that's the first encore, which isn't over yet by a long shot!

Great show.

After Rats you've got Satan's Bed, Once, Sonic Reducer into Porch before your next encore! Can you say "Wow?"
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    I just downloaded this show off that epic/memorable show thread.....ive only listened to it once through, but what an awesome show. i wish i wasnt only 11 years old in 94 and could have seen these guys back then....
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270

it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    danny d
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Tee- I think what the OP means is that listening to Atlanta 94 gets him completely excited and psyched for the EV show. Yes, they'll be totally different and nothing like a PJ show, but it's listening to this that gets him psyched up and excited and listening to Atlanta 94 (as it does for me too) gets him going.

I see write, write ,write my bad....
    Atlanta 94 is a great show, also one of my fav's
  • Options
    battan1120battan1120 Posts: 310
    My favorite show.
    The bus came by and I got on!!!!!