Options

ISO EV Aussie '11 pins, stickers & stubbie holder.

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,021
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
Just one of each. Will pay via PayPal. Any help would be sweet.

Thanks! :)

D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TUTMAN08TUTMAN08 Posts: 82
    Hello. Like many others I would really like to get 2 sets of stickers/pins from EV Australia (one for me one for my wife). I can do Pay Pal - cash, or check. Will also gladly get USA merchandise if/when he tours over here.
    I really appreciate any help with this. Let me know. Thank you and enjoy the shows.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    No offense... but I think everyone needs to chill out on asking aussie's to get them EV tour merch. There is a 99% chance that it will all be sold via the 10C later... hell most all of the stuff is still available from his last tour, with the exception of posters.... and we'll get plenty of opportunities for that through artist and 10C sales.....

chill people!

BTW - $10 for a coozie???!!!??? that is insane. I'll continue to use one of the 30 free ones I'm given every time I buy beer or go to a bar....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    d'oh! :(
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    shep wrote:
    BTW - $10 for a coozie???!!!??? that is insane. I'll continue to use one of the 30 free ones I'm given every time I buy beer or go to a bar....

Where they giving away free ones at? I have never gotten a free one. Damn did i miss it?

What Bar?
  • Options
    stickman wrote:
    shep wrote:

Where they giving away free ones at? I have never gotten a free one. Damn did i miss it?

What Bar?

Where you live at? If it's Houston, try Pearl Bar, The Lot, Lil' Wooddrows (any location), The Front Porch, The Porch Swing.... I can keep going if you like?? they don't say EV on them, but if you bring them over to me, I've got an assortment of sharpies and can colour EV on with style... :D

I've also got ones from different charities, if that's your thing? Commit for Life, State Farm Auto Insurance....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    I'll wait till then. :oops:
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    shep wrote:
    No offense... but I think everyone needs to chill out on asking aussie's to get them EV tour merch. There is a 99% chance that it will all be sold via the 10C later... hell most all of the stuff is still available from his last tour, with the exception of posters.... and we'll get plenty of opportunities for that through artist and 10C sales.....

chill people!

well i think its not that big of a deal... some of them are gracious enough to help some people out. Surely this stuff may be avail through tenc 6 to 8 mnths down the road, and maybe some of it wont...who knows... but some aussie's were nice enough to help some of us out... vise versa when ed or pj plays the states... ive seen europeans and aussie's ask for merch help... thats just the way people are around here a iguess...willing to help a fan in need 8-)
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    I have recieved a lot of things from the good ol' U.S of A. Thanks guys! :D:D and Europe too actually, thanks to you too! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    shep wrote:

chill people!

well i think its not that big of a deal... some of them are gracious enough to help some people out. Surely this stuff may be avail through tenc 6 to 8 mnths down the road, and maybe some of it wont...who knows... but some aussie's were nice enough to help some of us out... vise versa when ed or pj plays the states... ive seen europeans and aussie's ask for merch help... thats just the way people are around here a iguess...willing to help a fan in need 8-)

Your right, it's not really that big of deal.... but i've just seen like 10 or 15 threads of people asking aussie's to get them stuff...

and I just thought it would be worth reminding people that most all of this stuff will be available thru 10C later most likely.
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    a lot of us merch whores cant wait ;)
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,784
    dont you want to be wearing your down under EV shirt and keeping your beer cold in a coozie at the summer fest instead of waiting at the computer for SLH...

no offense SLH :)
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    dont you want to be wearing your down under EV shirt and keeping your beer cold in a coozie at the summer fest instead of waiting at the computer for SLH...

At $10 for a coozie? not really..... And I've got 1/2 a dozen different PJ shirts to wear, I really don't need a $50 one from an australian tour....

But as always, to each their own.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    shep wrote:

At $10 for a coozie? not really..... And I've got 1/2 a dozen different PJ shirts to wear, I really don't need a $50 one from an australian tour....

But as always, to each their own.

ONLY 1/2 a dozen shirts???... and you call yourself a fan....
    :lol::lol::lol:
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    I got hooked up. Thanks for the help. huggles.gif
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    demetrios wrote:
    I got hooked up. Thanks for the help. huggles.gif
    :clap::clap:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa