Options

tax free for european in new york?

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
edited June 2008 in The Porch
hi,,if you know plese send me information about tax free policy in new york for european people who travel to usa..thanks
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I don't know of any tax free, but hell there probably is. Your on the Euro so it will be like tax free I guess considering your money is worth more than ours.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    check the NYS tax website, and keep your receipts.
    You may be able to get a refund of any sales tax.

But I highly doubt it.
  • Options
    yoke wrote:
    I don't know of any tax free, but hell there probably is. Your on the Euro so it will be like tax free I guess considering your money is worth more than ours.
    i know..american people here buy things and after refund taxes at the airport,,thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    i know..american people here buy things and after refund taxes at the airport,,thanks
    thats for VAT, which we dont have here

THANK GOD
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    Doubt there is any. We foreigners (New Jersey) have to pay sales tax, too (unless we ship it home). The tax man doth not discriminate.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Doubt there is any. We foreigners (New Jersey) have to pay sales tax, too (unless we ship it home). The tax man doth not discriminate.
    for example i buy a laptop i can tell the store to ship in greece and no pay taxes?couse if i tsake it with me i pay two times taxes couse i pay in greece too
    thanks