Options

Yet another video...

romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
edited October 2008 in The Porch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF_mXbva0
This time it's more "serious", since it was for college, they don't usually ask for music videos but when it finally happened, I didn't even need to think about the song.
hope u like it!!!
"The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
I'm no dude! Dudette!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Great job, some really good stuff there. I like the final shot.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Muy excellente Romy!! Who knew my favorite Argentinian poet was also a talented filmographer?:cool: I like the irony of you choosing your 4 year old nephew to be the one running away... he did a great job as well! I love his happy frog face table and chairs.. made me laugh:D My favorite shot, though, was near the end when you could see his feet dangling yet you could also see cars going by. Great work!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot guys!!!! I really enjoyed making that vid, more than anything.
    Lol trailer! thanks a lot for everything!!! It's been a while since I last posted around here, nice to see u're still around!
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    Very good... I have to say I completely mis read that video. I honestly thaught that he was going to be moving on to a bigger bedroom haha.. anyway, very good loved how he packed the important things.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    romybian wrote:
    Thanks a lot guys!!!! I really enjoyed making that vid, more than anything.
    Lol trailer! thanks a lot for everything!!! It's been a while since I last posted around here, nice to see u're still around!

Yep, I'm still around... where have you been? I see you on facebook, but not in here.. hmmm:confused::D

Did you use Final Cut Pro to make that vid? What kind of camera? I took some film classes in college.. that shit was fun!!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    Awesome work. Very moving.
    "You could have licked the lips of God, but you chose the pavement..." ~ These Arms Are Snakes
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    Yep, I'm still around... where have you been? I see you on facebook, but not in here.. hmmm:confused::D

Did you use Final Cut Pro to make that vid? What kind of camera? I took some film classes in college.. that shit was fun!!
    haha, yeah I've been away from the porch lately, but I still come and read from time to time!
    I used Adobe Premiere cs3, I'm addicted to adobe. haha.

PS: thanks for all the comments everyone!
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    I almost cry, EXCELLENT work! is not about fancy production, is about how to tell a great story!

Congrats bro.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    I almost cry, EXCELLENT work! is not about fancy production, is about how to tell a great story!

Congrats bro.
    Wow thanks a lotttttttt!!! :)
    and check my sig.
    :p
    sis!
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    yoke wrote:
    Very good... I have to say I completely mis read that video. I honestly thaught that he was going to be moving on to a bigger bedroom haha.. anyway, very good loved how he packed the important things.
    lol! that's actually a great idea! moving to a bigger room!
    I told him to pack whatever he would wanna take if he was leaving forever, I loved what he chose, the Ramones shirt was his decision, then he got all cranky cause he wanted to wear it for the 2nd half of the shooting (outside) and he didn't understand why he couldn't. haha
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    shameless bump.
    :o
    I'm no dude! Dudette!