Options

MSG 1 & 2 for your extra beacon

MrStyles420MrStyles420 Posts: 272
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I was lucky enough to come early and get posters both nights at msg. I will trade them both for an extra to beacon because as we all know seeing them is the most important thing. I was in Israel when everything with the beacon happend and the show was sold out upon my return. Any help I can recieve would be greatly appreciated.
'06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    I'll Bump for u, good luck with Beacon

If by any chance you want to unload the MSG1 poster down the road shoot me a pm with a reasonable offer
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    beacon ticket=$350

are those two posters worth $350? maybe they are for the next two weeks. this isn't a bad offer....if i had an extra i'd think about it, but i only have one and there is NO FUCKING WAY i'm skipping this show.

good luck to you, fan
  • Options
    to be fair there were cheaper tickets to the beacon than $350. Unfortunately I was out of the country and did not know about the show until well after it had sold out. I think its a fair deal and I wouldnt expect anyone to give up their ticket for my posters. I figure if someone has an extra or cant go for some reason, that will be my donation to them

• Options
    to be fair there were cheaper tickets to the beacon than $350. Unfortunately I was out of the country and did not know about the show until well after it had sold out. I think its a fair deal and I wouldnt expect anyone to give up their ticket for my posters. I figure if someone has an extra or cant go for some reason, that will be my donation to them

It was $250 for the tickets but you needed to pay an inital $100 to become a member. This isn't a bad deal though, so good luck! It's worth asking for atleast. Plus, these posters are easily worth over $400 right about now, especially as a pair.
  • Options
    It was $250 for the tickets but you needed to pay an inital $100 to become a member. This isn't a bad deal though, so good luck! It's worth asking for atleast. Plus, these posters are easily worth over $400 right about now, especially as a pair.

SORRY TO BURST A BUBBLE, They aint worth $400, maybe the A/P pair might fetch in that area on ebay...10c hasn't offered them yet as well
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    SORRY TO BURST A BUBBLE, They aint worth $400, maybe the A/P pair might fetch in that area on ebay...10c hasn't offered them yet as well

Go to Ebay right now and sell these. You'll get $400 or very close to that mark.
  • Options
    You'd have to be a complete moron, after the 10c sale after the tour and you get shut out of that...still too hi imo

I saw buy it nows for $150 for a single yesterday...looks like someone jumped on that one

What someone is asking, and what it is worth are 2 different things

EDIT: There is a A/P single on there now for a buy it now of $220...I still think that is too high, and its signed
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    You'd have to be a complete moron, after the 10c sale after the tour and you get shut out of that...still too hi imo

I saw buy it nows for $150 for a single yesterday...looks like someone jumped on that one

What someone is asking, and what it is worth are 2 different things

Geez... I'm obviously trying to help this guy out by making his deal look a little sweeter. When you have posts taking away from that in the topic, it does him no good in trying to go see what will be a once in a lifetime experience.
  • Options
    Geez... I'm obviously trying to help this guy out by making his deal look a little sweeter. When you have posts taking away from that in the topic, it does him no good in trying to go see what will be a once in a lifetime experience.

I told him good luck, I hope he gets to go

Like he said he is tryin to get someone lets say who has last minute issue of making it..then that works out for everybody

Like I said before what people ask on ebay(crazy ammounts) and what it is worth($25 at venue) aint the same...especially when there is a 10c sale "Around the Bend"

Big Edit: People on this Board are not stupid
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Big Edit: People on this Board are not stupid

agreed but many are good people