Options

St. Louis 2010 poster?

gregoryieldgregoryield Posts: 274
edited March 2011 in The Porch
Aside from ebay, anyone know where I could find a copy of this?
PJx69
EVx11
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Found the poster here:

http://jojosposters.com/index.php?main_ ... 0a&page=11

You can also try allposters.com or expressobeans.com; hope this was helpful!

:mrgreen:
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Options
    Go CUBS! Pujols to the CUBS!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    gregoryieldgregoryield Posts: 274
    Go CUBS! Pujols to the CUBS!!!! :lol:

I am a Cubs fan.

My buddy is a Cards fan.

If it weren't for his birthday, this purchase would not be happening.
    PJx69
    EVx11
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    Loved seeing the design for this poster. Mine looks awesome framed (thanks Hoff!) on the same wall as other framed posters and clipped newspaper headlines from the 5 pennants and 2 World Series titles the Cards have won in my lifetime alone.

What does a Cubs fan wall look like? :)
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    cardsvscubs.gif

w00t

Suck it Cubs fans. Even w/o Wainwright we'll finish higher than you this year. That doesn't mean I'm not on suicide watch though about Wainwright.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    Found the poster here:

http://jojosposters.com/index.php?main_ ... 0a&page=11

You can also try allposters.com or expressobeans.com; hope this was helpful!

:mrgreen:

Also http://insidetherockposter.highwire.com ... ls-2010-sn
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    When i went to the poster show at the showbox here in seattle I talked to the artist and told him i loved the concept he did for the poster but as a cubs fan i could never have it in my house. But I loved the shirts he did for the tour the sports themed ones.
  • Options
    I sent my friend a message because she was looking to get rid of hers because it isn't at the top of her framing list. Hopefully she responds back soon
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    i have a s/n mark 5 from st louis if you are interested?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    cpundcpund Posts: 57
    God Bless This Rivalry!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go Cards!!!

(one laugh for every title)
  • Options
    cpund wrote:

Go Cards!!!

hahahahahahah

But if we can steal Albert from u it will be all worth it
  • Options
    cpund wrote:

Go Cards!!!

hahahahahahah

If you are gonna dream, you might as well dream big. It's not going to happen, buddy. :lol:
  • Options
    cpund wrote:

Go Cards!!!

hahahahahahah

If you are gonna dream, you might as well dream big. It's not going to happen, buddy. :lol:

I do have big dreams i am a cubs fan I have been dreaming for a long time know