Half their lives they say goodnight to wives they'll never know
A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
And so it goes... - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    When's it going to be????
    next time put a question mark at the end of your thread title instead of an explanation point
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    September????!!!!!!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Look at my signature and take a guess which month I think they'll swing through the Left coast. I should change my screen name to Mr. October seeing how many times I've seen PJ in that month.

While I won't pass up a full band Bridge performance I'm really hoping they'll do a tour similar to the one just completed on the East coast. I need me some full on electric shows!!!!

Peace and keep praying!

RM
  • Options
    gtrplyr7gtrplyr7 Posts: 36
    I should change my screen name to Mr. October seeing how many times I've seen PJ in that month.RM

YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLEVER IT HURTS MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Look at my signature and take a guess which month I think they'll swing through the Left coast. I should change my screen name to Mr. October seeing how many times I've seen PJ in that month.

While I won't pass up a full band Bridge performance I'm really hoping they'll do a tour similar to the one just completed on the East coast. I need me some full on electric shows!!!!

Peace and keep praying!

RM
    I see a small (east coast style) tour built around Bridge too
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446

Peace and keep praying!

RM

Yeah that makes sense and you actually have my murphy's law on your side for that to become correct too. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    gtrplyr7 wrote:
    YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLEVER IT HURTS MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man the youth of today...
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    In the Rock Honors review thread, someone said that he met either Stone or Mike... anyways, and asked whether or not they were touring the west coast... they said not this year? I don't know I could be pulling that out of my ass. But the question was asked. I would suggest looking it up!
  • Options
    alexers wrote:
    In the Rock Honors review thread, someone said that he met either Stone or Mike... anyways, and asked whether or not they were touring the west coast... they said not this year? I don't know I could be pulling that out of my ass. But the question was asked. I would suggest looking it up!
    I could be wrong too, but I thought the person said that they asked Mike about Bridge and he said that it was planned yet- doesn't mean it won't happen :) This was the person who met Mike at the merchandise table
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    man the youth of today...

YOU'RE SO OLD SCHOOL IT HURTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    LukinFan wrote:
    I could be wrong too, but I thought the person said that they asked Mike about Bridge and he said that it was planned yet- doesn't mean it won't happen :) This was the person who met Mike at the merchandise table
    yeah, that's what I read.

who knows what'll happen. I doubt an announcement will come soon though... if Bridge wasn't planned yet, then that means it'll take a while longer... maybe a month?

then again, the presales for the east coast tours was right before Ed's tour :D

If PJ plays west coast, I have to fly out.... now I just need someone to come with me, haha.
  • Options
    DON'T WORRY BUDDIES, I FOUND IT! phew.

Well, right after the end of the show (and after I met Kiefer Sutherland in the 205B section ;-)) we decided with a friend to go round behind the concert hall by the tennis courts and we ended up right on the backstage scene, ideal spot to see all the stars few feet from us : Roger Daltrey, Brandon Boyd, Rosanna Arquette, Taylor Hawkins, Sean Penn, Zak Starkey and ... all the pearl jam crew ... Ed talking with sean penn, Matt with Taylor hawkins ...etc
    At one point Stone came to us and we've had a great 15 minutes talk, I asked a lot of questions and Stone answered very patiently. Very nice and simple. So here is some of what came up :
    - the band wasn't happy with their performance of the night (Love reign over me & the real me), they thought they were far better during the soundchecks, stone had some regrets ...
    - no plans for a US west coast tour this year for now. I forgot to ask about a seattle show or a bridge school appearance sorry.
    - they'd like to come back to Europe next year, north Europe more precisely. Were explicitely mentionned by Stone : couple of shows in England, Sweden, Finland and St Petersburg (Russia) ;-)
    - Stone is working on a new solo album. He plans to go on tour to support the album maybe next year, yep ... solo tour !!!

no plans...yetttt

**Oh, for the record, that was posted by Djoul :)
  • Options
    alexers wrote:
    - Stone is working on a new solo album. He plans to go on tour to support the album maybe next year, yep ... solo tour !!!
    Sweet! Thanks for posting- I hadn't read that one :)

I wish they would had asked him about Brad too
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Sweet! Thanks for posting- I hadn't read that one :)

I wish they would had asked him about Brad too

Uh huh :) Sure thing!
  • Options
    I'd Like To Tour Eddie's Penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    alexers wrote:
    DON'T WORRY BUDDIES, I FOUND IT! phew.

Well, right after the end of the show (and after I met Kiefer Sutherland in the 205B section ;-)) we decided with a friend to go round behind the concert hall by the tennis courts and we ended up right on the backstage scene, ideal spot to see all the stars few feet from us : Roger Daltrey, Brandon Boyd, Rosanna Arquette, Taylor Hawkins, Sean Penn, Zak Starkey and ... all the pearl jam crew ... Ed talking with sean penn, Matt with Taylor hawkins ...etc
    At one point Stone came to us and we've had a great 15 minutes talk, I asked a lot of questions and Stone answered very patiently. Very nice and simple. So here is some of what came up :
    - the band wasn't happy with their performance of the night (Love reign over me & the real me), they thought they were far better during the soundchecks, stone had some regrets ...
    - no plans for a US west coast tour this year for now. I forgot to ask about a seattle show or a bridge school appearance sorry.
    - they'd like to come back to Europe next year, north Europe more precisely. Were explicitely mentionned by Stone : couple of shows in England, Sweden, Finland and St Petersburg (Russia) ;-)

no plans...yetttt

**Oh, for the record, that was posted by Djoul :)
    Bayleaf owns all side projects! can't wait for the sequel and the tour. :)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    alexers wrote:

I actually met Stone, Jeff and Matt later that night and asked them if they would be touring the west coast at all this year. All three shook their heads and Matt said, "not this year," then Jeff said, "maybe 09?" They all had a smile on there faces too. Great experience.
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,093
    alexers wrote:
    they'd like to come back to Europe next year, north Europe more precisely. Were explicitely mentionned by Stone : couple of shows in England, Sweden, Finland and St Petersburg (Russia) ;-)

:D:D:D:D
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    When's it going to be????
    i know it wont be Sept 16, 19, 20, or 25th. :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    Right after the southern tour....so if I were you I would pack a lunch and a Snickers bar
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    I actually met Stone, Jeff and Matt later that night and asked them if they would be touring the west coast at all this year. All three shook their heads and Matt said, "not this year," then Jeff said, "maybe 09?" They all had a smile on there faces too. Great experience.
    that sucks!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    Ed's about to be a dad again. I'm surprised he's doint the solo stuff. So, with that said, I highly doubt they'll tour or even do bridge this year. Hope I'm wrong, but don't think I am.