5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Im in fuck yea!!!!!!
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    2 4 2
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Got the buy button 4 times and every time - No tickets. Checked the cart too each time. Don't give me the buy button unless there IS a reason. I'm adding this to the list of other shut outs: The Vic, Philly 05, Borgata. Too frustrating.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    0 4 2

Anyone else getting shut out?
  • Options
    TsarinaLisaTsarinaLisa Posts: 205
    0 4 2

Anyone else getting shut out?

still trying.
  • Options
    athenssmileathenssmile Posts: 147
    I got them! I am probably going by myself. Anyone going solo to Saturday's night show and want to share the extra tickets? I go with you Saturday, you go with me Sunday?
    well, fuckers, he still stands
  • Options
    SinSevenSinSeven Posts: 9
    1 for 2.

This time I did the "click the tickets link" over and over, till it popped up around 2:05.. i'm psyched!
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I got them! I am probably going by myself. Anyone going solo to Saturday's night show and want to share the extra tickets? I go with you Saturday, you go with me Sunday?

Sending PM. :)
  • Options
    got them both!
    2000 - Houston (x2)
    2003 - Houston, NOLA
    2005 - Toronto, Mexico City (x2)
    2006 - DC, NYC Avalon (Storytellers), E Rutherford (x2), SF (x3)
    2007 - Chicago (Lollapalooza)
    2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden (x2), DC, NYC MSG (x2), EV DC (x2)
    2009 - EV Baltimore (x2)
    2011 - EV SF (x2), Toronto (x2)
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    I will trade my extra DC 1 10C for a DC 2 10C ticket
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    WOW...they posted the tix link LATE....but....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...with two clicks i was in!!!!...YES....

this after clicking and having it in my cart THREE times for the first show...and snatched away!!

sorry to those that didn't get...but i am STOKED!!!
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    not in...gotten the buy button twice though.

grrr

anyone have any tricks? do i have to refresh? think they are gone.
  • Options
    themurfthemurf Posts: 5
    OneLove wrote:
    not in...gotten the buy button twice though.

yeah, i had the buy button FOUR freaking times and all four times i immediately clicked it, only to receive the following message - "EV SOLO TOUR 2ND LEG WASHINGTON DC 8/17/08 TICKET PAIR" could not be added to your cart because it is out of stock.

needless to say, i'm not pleased right now.
    I am the first mammal to wear pants.
  • Options
    thrakerthraker Posts: 61
    Took me a bloody half hour but I got 'em for night 2! Keep trying if you're not having any luck.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    themurf wrote:
    yeah, i had the buy button FOUR freaking times and all four times i immediately clicked it, only to receive the following message - "EV SOLO TOUR 2ND LEG WASHINGTON DC 8/17/08 TICKET PAIR" could not be added to your cart because it is out of stock.

Join the Club !!!

Bullshit !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    themurf wrote:

Aww shit. Now it says out of stock :( major bummer.

I would have been handling this better if I didn't get teased with the buy button.
  • Options
    themurfthemurf Posts: 5
    thraker wrote:
    Took me a bloody half hour but I got 'em for night 2! Keep trying if you're not having any luck.

out of stock.
    I am the first mammal to wear pants.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    OneLove wrote:

I would have been handling this better if I didn't get teased with the buy button.

Yup !

Done !

Sucks !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    yayy :) got them!

EDIT- GOOD LUCK WITH TICKETMASTER... I'm rooting for all of you that didn't get in today... I want to see all your pretty faces there :)
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Got tickets for DC 1 so I left my pair for DC 2 for someone else. I think the 1 show will be good enough for me and can't really afford the 2nd anyway.
  • Options
    mozettimozetti Posts: 95
    Got the buy button 4 times - TOOS 3 times, and it logged me out the other time. But coming from germany, I think it's the distance that screws me over.

Anyone wanna help a die hard fan since '93? I'm moving back to the states from Germany on the 14th - the timing of the shows in DC is just too perfect for me to miss out.

*begging*
  • Options
    JzacurJzacur Posts: 64
    See you there!

I hate you
    9/28/05 PNC Park Pittsburgh- 6/23/06 Mellon Arena Pittsburgh- 8/02/07 The Vic- 8/05/07- Lollapalooza 6/22/08 DC
  • Options
    Ten club is great, been too many shows, but this whole buy button thing is beat. You either have the tix or you dont, wasting 2 hours for tickets and thinking you have them and than getting upset over and over is not how we should have to spend our days, Ticketmaster at least tells you the tix are not available. I can remeber doing this every tour, and when you get them you say owell it was worth it. When you dont its way more frustrating.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    They were selling tix the day of the shows with ticketmaster on the west coast, Im sure we will get tickets.

no more shows
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    OneLove wrote:

I definitely would have handled it better without the TEASE & getting logged out.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    MrStyles420MrStyles420 Posts: 272
    yes got em right at 2:05, I am now 5 for 5 on the tour can't wait for these shows
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
    EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Well, got shut out for Sunday night on my hometown, I knew these shows being a weekend would make them hard to get. If any one gets an extra for Sunday night- l would like to try and work something out.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    RockMama wrote:
    I definitely would have handled it better without the TEASE & getting logged out.
    The ten club told me I was the only one having the getting bumped out problem, and they only have so many tickets, totally understandable, its a small venue, but just let people understand that they either have them or they dont.

no more shows
  • Options
    mozettimozetti Posts: 95
    The ten club told me I was the only one having the getting bumped out problem

You're not the only one - happened to me on DC1 and DC2.
  • Options
    RockMama wrote:
    don't understand how i could be logged in and buying and then logged out? for both shows, tic masta might be as good as it gets? same chance of hell freezin? first time i've been locked out/logged out against my will/ what happened to my favorite site?
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie