Options

In for DC 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    This not the first time I have gotten logged out by the system while trying to buy tickets. It happens on regular tours too. Maybe we should have a thread of everyone who got logged out during the process so they can see it was not just one person.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    The ten club told me I was the only one having the getting bumped out problem, and they only have so many tickets, totally understandable, its a small venue, but just let people understand that they either have them or they dont.
    guess you aren;t so exclusive after all. how did we get logged out while in and purchasing tics?
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie
  • Options
    JzacurJzacur Posts: 64
    guess you aren;t so exclusive after all. how did we get logged out while in and purchasing tics?

That was my favorite....urge to kill rising
    9/28/05 PNC Park Pittsburgh- 6/23/06 Mellon Arena Pittsburgh- 8/02/07 The Vic- 8/05/07- Lollapalooza 6/22/08 DC
  • Options

uhh when did I ever say I was exclusive, or are you just being a punk, I was bounced out many times today while trying to purchase, along with others.

Usually after hours of trying we get tickets, today we didnt, I am still traveling to the city and hanging out, and eventually will get them if we dont owell. Thank god this didnt happen with the whole band.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    your reply seemed sarcastic, if it wasnt I apologize, my best guess is their are too many people trying to buy tickets on a small system, this tour had less tickets, the first date in dc sold out in 56 mins, than night 2 in 38.
    Msg shows took me 2 hours of trying to get tickets.

no more shows
  • Options
    debzilladebzilla Posts: 38
    i dunno, never had that happen before, go to hit buy and it says im not logged in?? anyone have any advise for next time?
  • Options
    debzilla wrote:
    i dunno, never had that happen before, go to hit buy and it says im not logged in?? anyone have any advise for next time?

honestly its a samll venue just count on ticketmaster, its not like the ten club was saving us money, the band shows are easier, so ill give them a free pass on this tour

the only shows i saw this happen for this year was msg.

no more shows
  • Options
    Looking for someone with an extra ticket for either DC show!!!! I didn't score as hard as I tried during the presale. Pleas PM if you have an extra ticket!!!
  • Options
    serpent boyserpent boy Virginia Beach Posts: 372
    I'll be there! :)

I got shut out on tickets for DC 1, but that's ok. I'm just thrilled to get to see Ed a few miles away from my apartment.
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Options
    NeilJam wrote:
    Got tickets for DC 1 so I left my pair for DC 2 for someone else. I think the 1 show will be good enough for me and can't really afford the 2nd anyway.

Hey NeilJam. You and C recovered from Bonnaroo yet? What a trip! I'm going next year for sure! You are really nice to let someone else have a chance at getting a pair. I think for this tour 10C should have limited it to one pair only per 10C member for the entire tour. Seems fair. BTW, how did you manage to get the privilege of having 2 pairs? I got shut out for both shows. Oh wait, actually I shut my alarm clock off and went back to sleep for the 1st show - probably knowing I'd be shut out anyway. But I actually did get shut out of 2nd show.
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    Does anyone have an extra for either DC show? I got shut out and I don't mind so much using Ticketmaster - actually in my experience you can sometimes get better seats with TM, but I prefer sitting with the true fans. Makes the whole experience so much better.
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.