Options

Montreal refreshers today?

oldfannewposteroldfannewposter Posts: 128
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Who's "trying"?
:0)
"One just escapes, one's left inside the well... and he who forgets will be destined to remember"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    Who's "trying"?
    :0)

I think its going to be a bit easier then yesterday.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    I'll be going for night 2 (if it happens)....and if i strike out, on to Toronto!!!
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    I will be trying for both.

And what do you mean by "easier" they will be available for 2 whole minutes? that would be great lol
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    I will be trying for both.

And what do you mean by "easier" they will be available for 2 whole minutes? that would be great lol

10 seconds would be better then yesterday which was about a second.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Where will the tickets appear? The Top?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    kingmattkingmatt Posts: 121
    I'm doing lunges and squats with my F5 finger right now. Monstrous!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    will be trying for the first toronto show, either flying in on the 11th or the day of the show from florida. probably staying by the international airport. around how long will it take to get to the theatre from there with public transportation? thanks and good luck with tickets!
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    probably take you over an hour on public transit.

I'd suggest you look for an express

http://www.torontoairportexpress.com/
    will be trying for the first toronto show, either flying in on the 11th or the day of the show from florida. probably staying by the international airport. around how long will it take to get to the theatre from there with public transportation? thanks and good luck with tickets!
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    Good luck today!! I'm up tomorrow for D.C... let me know how today goes!!

BE QUICK! ;)
  • Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    i'm throwing my hat in the ring for the montreal shows...good luck everyone, it should be an experience!
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    God, I hope it's easier than yesterday, or at least I have some luck today. :)
  • Options
    SatelliteSatellite Posts: 64
    I'm in too, good luck every one!
  • Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    got night one!! I accidentally clicked refresh once to many times but it was still there.

I figure I'm going to have a heart attack from Pearl Jam, either at a show from excitement or from nerves trying to get tickets one day
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    got night one!! I accidentally clicked refresh once to many times but it was still there.

I figure I'm going to have a heart attack from Pearl Jam, either at a show from excitement or from nerves trying to get tickets one day

Tell me about it. I almost passed out that day when all the Ed '08 West Coast tickets went on sale the same day. Almost hit my head on my desk. Totally pale & almost fainted; hands shaking; scared I would of went to the ER. It would be in the top story .. "What's the patience in for, doctor?" "He was trying to purchase Pearl Jam 10club tickets today, but failed to secure tickets, and lucked out." "OH GOD .. NOOOO!!! .. Code Red .. Code Red!!!"