Options

sept 5 05 at the gorge...

alive25alive25 Posts: 124
edited July 2008 in The Porch
so i was listening to this show today and i noticed that the band screws up alot. they werent as tight as they usually are. it sounded like they were all drunk(not just ed) does anyone have any details why they werent tight that night cuz im kinda wonderin
thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    alive25 wrote:
    so i was listening to this show today and i noticed that the band screws up alot. they werent as tight as they usually are. it sounded like they were all drunk(not just ed) does anyone have any details why they werent tight that night cuz im kinda wonderin
    thanks

I think you are talking about the 9-1-5 show right? If that is the case, it was only the second show they had play since a 4 month layoff, and only the 4th show they had played that year. Still, I would hardly say is was sloppy...A STELLAR show! You had to be there!! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    alive25alive25 Posts: 124
    I think you are talking about the 9-1-5 show right? If that is the case, it was only the second show they had play since a 4 month layoff, and only the 4th show they had played that year. Still, I would hardly say is was sloppy...A STELLAR show! You had to be there!! :D
    im not sayin it was a bad show at all. im just sayin they werent as tight as usual. i thought it was 9/5/05 but i may be wrong its the one that came in the gorge box set. HELLO TOM COME DOWN TOM!! that was great
  • Options
    2005-09-01 George Washington Gorge Amphitheatre

Acoustic Set I Believe In Miracles, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Off He Goes, Low Light, Man Of The Hour, I Am Mine, Crazy Mary, Black, Hard To Imagine
    Set 1 Given To Fly, Last Exit, Save You, Do The Evolution, Alone, Sad, Even Flow, Not For You, Corduroy, Dissident, MFC, Undone, Daughter, In My Tree, State Of Love And Trust, Alive, Porch
    Encore 1 Love Boat Captain, Insignificance, Better Man, Rearviewmirror
    Encore 2 I Won't Back Down, Last Kiss, Crown Of Thorns, Blood
    Encore 3 Yellow Ledbetter, Baba O'Riley

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Best show ever !!!! mark my words!! nothing will ever top that one for me...past , present or future.
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    Best show ever !!!! mark my words!! nothing will ever top that one for me...past , present or future.

It was AWESOME, huh!! First time they had played HTI in 7 years was that night!! I about shat myself!! ;)

I will NEVER forget this show either!!! :D

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/lastscan.jpg

• Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    It was AWESOME, huh!! First time they had played HTI in 7 years was that night!! I about shat myself!! ;)

I will NEVER forget this show either!!! :D

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/lastscan.jpg

UNDONE, for the 1st time as well.
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    burgburg Posts: 20

I agree - it was a special special night.. one of the best shows in years.
  • Options
    UNDONE, for the 1st time as well.

THAT'S RIGHT!! I forgot about that! Just a great fucking show PERIOD!!

thread closed! ;)