Options

which will come first?

RipitLikePujolsRipitLikePujols Posts: 219
edited July 2008 in The Porch
cd boots in the mail or Strangest Tribe played live?

anyone know when cd's will be shipped? Didn't feel like thumbing thru 50 pages of posts.

go favre
"WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mine shipped yesterday, tampa and WPB.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Ghost Of K.Ghost Of K. Posts: 170
    Got the email on WPB Wed.
    Should have it on Mon.

Holidays are all bitches and the mail should run no matter what. I had to work on on the 4th, WTF, why shouldn't my mail carrier? He already gets weekends off!
    Good evening San Diego, I'm Ron Burgundy
    And I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is off tonight...
  • Options
    Got the email on WPB Wed.
    Should have it on Mon.

I had to work on on the 4th, WTF, why shouldn't my mail carrier? He already gets weekends off!

HA HA HA, True Dat! Well played, sir
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options

thanks Chris. So are they staggering shipment of shows or are they all being shipped at once, ie Mansfield being shipped at same time as WPB?

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001

how do you know?? they sent out emails?

damn I didn't get one :(
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079

anyone know when cd's will be shipped? Didn't feel like thumbing thru 50 pages of posts.

go favre

Yeah...me too. I ordered the Bonnaroo cd's two weeks ago and still no confirmation.

I got the initial order confirmation...but nothing that say's it's processed...and no cd's.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    Yeah...me too. I ordered the Bonnaroo cd's two weeks ago and still no confirmation.

I got the initial order confirmation...but nothing that say's it's processed...and no cd's.

I ordered Roo,what, three weeks ago i guess? Noticed my checking was only just debited for it a couple of days ago....so i'm assuming it's being shipped soon. Wondering if you will have to wait as long or not?

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    I ordered Roo,what, three weeks ago i guess? Noticed my checking was only just debited for it a couple of days ago....so i'm assuming it's being shipped soon. Wondering if you will have to wait as long or not?

God...I hope not! I'm dying to here that setlist.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    wouldn`t the real question be , what will come first Strangest Tribe played live or the Bonnaroo show being released?...lol
  • Options
    wouldn`t the real question be , what will come first Strangest Tribe played live or the Bonnaroo show being released?...lol

wait, what? Roo was released.

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    wait, what? Roo was released.

its scheduled to be released buy the 15th....so u never know
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,880

go favre

I think PJ will play Texas before both of these happening :)
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17