Options

Matts Drums sounding amazing at Rock Honors

dirtyfrank71dirtyfrank71 Posts: 108
edited July 2008 in The Porch
...and he added a few new goodies..new cymbal...side snare...nice!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Matt was unbelieveable on The Real Me!!! He doesn't get enought credit, but he is consistantly SOLID.
    Noblesville 00'
    Noblesville 03'
    Cleveland 06'
    Cincy 06'
    Wash D.C. 08'

"the hammer that I once brung down now hovers over me."
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Guys, I love the band as much as anybody. But being objective, I think you have to admit that Taylor Hollingsworth blew him off the map.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    WilliedogWilliedog Posts: 43
    weenie wrote:
    Guys, I love the band as much as anybody. But being objective, I think you have to admit that Taylor Hollingsworth blew him off the map.

I think you mean Taylor Hawkins. Any just because Matt doesn't recklessly head bang or hit the drums as hard as he can doesn't mean he is a lesser drummer.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Williedog wrote:
    I think you mean Taylor Hawkins. Any just because Matt doesn't recklessly head bang or hit the drums as hard as he can doesn't mean he is a lesser drummer.

different style of music.....different style of drumming.

i'm sure matt can sit there and bang the drums as hard as he can and sound fucking awesome.......matt is not a flashy drummer at all........
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Yeah, thanks, Hawkins. Head banging or not, I think Taylor's a better drummer. JMO. FF is a great live band too. I don't like them better than PJ, but I do like them a lot.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    DieasGreyDieasGrey Posts: 124
    Matt's a better Drummer. It's not always about speed. Timing is flawless.
    No one is Righteous.......