Options

Group Hotel for DC Solo Shows

pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I'm able to get a great group rate for the JW Marriott in Washington DC, which is very close to the venue. The rate is $129 per night plus tax for Aug 16 and 17. Before I block the rooms, I wanted to see if people were interested...please post if you are or if you have any questions.
Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump...there's got to be more than just ONE of you interested :-)
    great hotel, great price and great location...

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
    Already have a researvation for both nights which I can cancel - so let me know......but sure count me in.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Maybe me! :)

Only thing is that it was REALLY cheap to Priceline in DC for the PJ solo as it was a summer weekend in DC.

So.....I'm not sure.

Do you have an idea how much parking is?

For PJ I pricelined a 4* for $65 a night and got the Hyatt. BUT...it was like $40 to park.....

Hmmmmm....... :)
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    All the good, Christian, God fearing politicians and lobbyisits are home going to church on the weekend...

Don't need hotels for their playtime activities on Saturday and Sunday nights in August, ya know? ;)
  • Options
    NiteLite10NiteLite10 Posts: 144
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    Maybe me! :)

Only thing is that it was REALLY cheap to Priceline in DC for the PJ solo as it was a summer weekend in DC.

So.....I'm not sure.

Do you have an idea how much parking is?

For PJ I pricelined a 4* for $65 a night and got the Hyatt. BUT...it was like $40 to park.....

Hmmmmm....... :)

I'm not going in August but I think priceline may be cheaper. I paid $70 on priceline for the Renaissance in June. ... and my parking turned out free (although I think they made a mistake) :D
  • Options
    yeah--priceline can be cheaper...parking is expensive everywhere...It's just a matter of it people want to stay in the same place or not!

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    I'm able to get a great group rate for the JW Marriott in Washington DC, which is very close to the venue. The rate is $129 per night plus tax for Aug 16 and 17. Before I block the rooms, I wanted to see if people were interested...please post if you are or if you have any questions.
    I might be interested. Let me know
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Free the 3Free the 3 Posts: 132
    Hey! I would also be interested, although I'm only there for Sunday night---I am also staying over Monday night if the rate still applies. PM me if you can or I'll touch base with you later.
    Thanks!!
    Spfld 11.91, UMass 11.91, RI 11.91, UMass 4.92, Boston 4.92, Spfld 4.94, Boston 4.94, Htfd 10.96, Montreal 8.98, Camden I,II.98, E. Rutherford 9.98, MSG II 9.98, Htfd 9.98, Mansfield II 9.98, Glasgow 6.00, Manchester 6.00, Mansfield II 8.00, Albany 4.03, Albany 5.06, Htfd 5.06+06.08, EV DC2