The New York Knicks Offical Thread

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Has he mastered the knicks defensive playbook yet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    81 wrote:
    knicks don't have a defensive playbook :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    81 wrote:

you mean that says score more points than the other team?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    we shouldn't be losing to the Cavs
    I miss igotid88
    only the Knicks
    I miss igotid88
    twice we lost to the Cavs
    I miss igotid88
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    woops

:lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    The savior has delivered
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    To be fair, they haven't really had a whole lot of time to practice and gel together as a unit.

But still, losing to the Cavs twice is pretty damn embarrassing.
    tcaporale wrote:
    To be fair, they haven't really had a whole lot of time to practice and gel together as a unit.

But still, losing to the Cavs twice is pretty damn embarrassing.

That could only mean the championship trophy is close by.
    I miss igotid88
    Damn why couldn't they play earlier
    I miss igotid88
    Come on hold on.
    I miss igotid88
    Stoudamire with the block
    I miss igotid88
    Yes
    I miss igotid88
    Gotta love winning against the Heat!
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    I see Spike Lee made his way down to Miami last night. I turned off the game at start of the 4th quarter and thought the Heat had the game won. I gather now I was wrong, nice win Knicks.

Now let's go CELTICS! :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    tcaporale wrote:
    I'm a fan of anyone who beats Miami. Except I still haven't been able to comprehend a Lakers/Heat finals...

if it comes to that... I think I'll play Poland and not take sides. I don't want to root for either of those teams.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    tcaporale wrote:
    I'm a fan of anyone who beats Miami. Except I still haven't been able to comprehend a Lakers/Heat finals...

if it comes to that... I think I'll play Poland and not take sides. I don't want to root for either of those teams.

I don't believe either the Lakers or the Heat will make the finals....Celtics and breakthrough from the Spurs.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    I don't believe either the Lakers or the Heat will make the finals....Celtics and breakthrough from the Spurs.

Peace
    Thankfully I envision the same thing as you. I see the Spurs on the West easily and then either Boston or Chicago in the East.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    Chicago in the East.

i like how you think, but it's just to early for them. they need a couple of more years of seasoning

but with a full team,....maybe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    Chicago in the East.

i like how you think, but it's just to early for them. they need a couple of more years of seasoning

but with a full team,....maybe
    Yeah, if not this season the next or the one following (assuming we have one next year) should be a big one for the Thibby led Bulls.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Yes the Bulls ARE coming along nicely one of these years will be their turn.

Peace

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    tsk tsk..counting out the back to back champs...actually 3 straight trips
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    The Lakers seem more beatable this year than in the past few, but they're still obviously one of the best teams in the league.

My prediction is probably Spurs-Celtics.

If the playoff standings stay as is, the Knicks will have to play the Bulls, a very good defensive team. I think it would be an exciting series, but I'm not confident about the Knicks' chances. I would rather play the Heat, actually. It would bring back the energy of the '90s rivalry between the two teams. Next season I think we'll be a top three Eastern Conference team, but we'll see.
    damn there's always a player who gets hot against the knicks. hope chauncey plays tomorrow
    I miss igotid88
    sixers and knicks lose.....does anyone want this 6 seed??? :lol::lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    sixers and knicks lose.....does anyone want this 6 seed??? :lol::lol::lol:
    Nope.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    tcaporale wrote:
    Next season I think we'll be a top three Eastern Conference team, but we'll see.
    Only if rhe celtics get old or the bulls/heat get hurt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Well, I mean, the Celtics probably will be a little too old next year.

Of course, I said that about this year, so I'll probably end up wrong.

I dunno, I feel like the Knicks only need one more good piece and maybe a solid bench player or two, and I think they'll answer those needs in the offseason.
    i think this 6 seed battle will be epic.
    chinese-happy.jpg