Options

I just ordered all the CD boots

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited August 2008 in The Porch
How long is it going to take them to arrive? It is pretty late in the game most of you peeps probably got most of yours already, so do you think they won't be as backed up?
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I did the same thing (order all) and it took exactly three weeks, which is about what I was expecting....I think I read somewhere that they are "made to order" - is that right?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=298236

It all depends on what your realistic expectations are and who defines those for you..... If you open the link and read carefully, the other board members think you should have no expectations at any level.... In fact, you really shouldnt even be asking this question....
  • Options
    Oxxys wrote:
    How long is it going to take them to arrive? It is pretty late in the game most of you peeps probably got most of yours already, so do you think they won't be as backed up?

I spoke with an employee about an hour ago who said they were completely caught up on all the orders and that any new order should go out within 48 hours, assuming the 10C gets it to them fairly quick.

So in short, you should be in great shape!
  • Options
    I spoke with an employee about an hour ago who said they were completely caught up on all the orders and that any new order should go out within 48 hours, assuming the 10C gets it to them fairly quick.

So in short, you should be in great shape!

Good deal.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Tackalac wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=298236

It all depends on what your realistic expectations are and who defines those for you..... If you open the link and read carefully, the other board members think you should have no expectations at any level.... In fact, you really shouldnt even be asking this question....

Some people on this board are to fucken anal and need to shut the fuck up.