***The SEINFELD TRIVIA Thread***

17810121360

Comments

  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,825

    Tufts.

    correct. where is she from?
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:

    Tufts.

    correct. where is she from?

    Baltimore?
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 11,683
    The Fixer wrote:

    Tufts.

    correct. where is she from?

    Baltimore. Well, Towson. What's her father's name?
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,825
    The Fixer wrote:

    Tufts.

    correct. where is she from?

    Baltimore. Well, Towson. What's her father's name?

    Towson is correct. Towson represent!!

    I don't know her father's name. I remember the episode he was in where jerry had to turn his suede jacket inside out. damnit, can't remember the name. He's a writer. Tip of my tongue. This is gonna bother me
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    I don't know her father's name. I remember the episode he was in where jerry had to turn his suede jacket inside out. damnit, can't remember the name. He's a writer. Tip of my tongue. This is gonna bother me


    bonus points if you can name the song goerge was humming
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 11,683
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    I don't know her father's name. I remember the episode he was in where jerry had to turn his suede jacket inside out. damnit, can't remember the name. He's a writer. Tip of my tongue. This is gonna bother me


    bonus points if you can name the song goerge was singing

    Aaaand the real name of the guy who plays her dad and the popular movie he's in.
  • Elaine's dad's name is Alton Benes

    Why does Babu's brother refuse the Snapple that Elaine offers him?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2

    Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 11,683
    Elaine's dad's name is Alton Benes

    Why does Babu's brother refuse the Snapple that Elaine offers him?

    Too fruity.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,825
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    I don't know her father's name. I remember the episode he was in where jerry had to turn his suede jacket inside out. damnit, can't remember the name. He's a writer. Tip of my tongue. This is gonna bother me


    bonus points if you can name the song goerge was humming

    Master of the House...some shit like that
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,549
    i need to correct something here.....

    the date of the keith hernandez game was actually 6/14/1987. i should know. it was my 9th birthday. and that game actually did not take place. phils played at montreal that day. (i looked this up years ago :lol: )

    also, june 14th is flag day. remember to fly your flags on 6/14.

    that is all.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,549
    also sports related....when elaine and boyfriend, joel rifken :lol: , went to a giants game, who did they play?

    bonus points if you can correctly guess the year and winner of said game.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • there is an extra that is seen quite often in the show. He is pasty white with red hair. In one episode, we FINALLY get introduced to him. What is his name?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 11,683
    Paul David wrote:
    there is an extra that is seen quite often in the show. He is pasty white with red hair. In one episode, we FINALLY get introduced to him. What is his name?

    Are you talking about Ian? Well, it's not Ian, it's Eene...or something...

    And, Jeags, I wanna say they're playing the Dolphins, but I always get that one mixed up with when Jerry goes to the Super Bowl with Watley's tickets.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,549
    Paul David wrote:
    there is an extra that is seen quite often in the show. He is pasty white with red hair. In one episode, we FINALLY get introduced to him. What is his name?

    Are you talking about Ian? Well, it's not Ian, it's Eene...or something...

    And, Jeags, I wanna say they're playing the Dolphins, but I always get that one mixed up with when Jerry goes to the Super Bowl with Watley's tickets.

    good guess....incorrect, however.

    it was the birds. sunday night football on tnt to open the 1990 season. we lost. :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • correct!
    Paul David wrote:
    there is an extra that is seen quite often in the show. He is pasty white with red hair. In one episode, we FINALLY get introduced to him. What is his name?

    Are you talking about Ian? Well, it's not Ian, it's Eene...or something...
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,271
    Paul David wrote:
    there is an extra that is seen quite often in the show. He is pasty white with red hair. In one episode, we FINALLY get introduced to him. What is his name?

    Are you talking about Ian? Well, it's not Ian, it's Eene...or something...

    And, Jeags, I wanna say they're playing the Dolphins, but I always get that one mixed up with when Jerry goes to the Super Bowl with Watley's tickets.

    "Ian/Eene" is a background extra in a lot of scenes...
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    uncle leo died the other day. not sure if it was mentioned on the board. :(
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 27,645
    megatron wrote:
    uncle leo died the other day. not sure if it was mentioned on the board. :(
    that really sucks - his character always cracked me up. In his honor, here's a question about him...

    How much money did he get (from Jerry) for the watch that he found in the trash can that Jerry threw away?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,271
    LukinFan wrote:
    megatron wrote:
    uncle leo died the other day. not sure if it was mentioned on the board. :(
    that really sucks - his character always cracked me up. In his honor, here's a question about him...

    How much money did he get (from Jerry) for the watch that he found in the trash can that Jerry threw away?

    Oh that question has already been asked and answered!

    For the record, the answer is $350 for the watch...
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 27,645
    vant0037 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    megatron wrote:
    uncle leo died the other day. not sure if it was mentioned on the board. :(
    that really sucks - his character always cracked me up. In his honor, here's a question about him...

    How much money did he get (from Jerry) for the watch that he found in the trash can that Jerry threw away?

    Oh that question has already been asked and answered!

    For the record, the answer is $350 for the watch...
    oh my bad, guess I missed it.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 12,158
    Loulou wrote:
    What does Jerry's girlfriend put down the toilet as revenge for not being told about her toothbrush going in there?

    the toilet brush

    In the episode "The Jacket", what song does George keep singing to himself? And who starts singing it at the end of the episode?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • the name of the baseball player that Kramer was playing golf with when they got into a scuffle?
    the reason they got into a fight?
    the man said baseball player is accused of killing?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,271
    Paul David wrote:
    the name of the baseball player that Kramer was playing golf with when they got into a scuffle?
    the reason they got into a fight?
    the man said baseball player is accused of killing?

    Steve Gendeson; fighting over Gendeson picking up his ball and cleaning it

    I don't understand the last question...are you looking for the dry cleaner, "Minkus?"
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,271
    Other than the pilot episode, how many episode titles do not begin with the word "The..."?
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • Pinkus! "poor little Pinkus........"
    vant0037 wrote:
    Paul David wrote:
    the name of the baseball player that Kramer was playing golf with when they got into a scuffle?
    the reason they got into a fight?
    the man said baseball player is accused of killing?

    Steve Gendeson; fighting over Gendeson picking up his ball and cleaning it

    I don't understand the last question...are you looking for the dry cleaner, "Minkus?"
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    edited February 2011
    vant0037 wrote:
    Other than the pilot episode, how many episode titles do not begin with the word "The..."?

    Just one other one, "Male Un-Bonding." Oh, and Paul, put the quote before your writing so we know what you're responding to before we read what you wrote. :)

    Edit: I think there might also be an episode called, "Highlights of 100."
    Post edited by DaveyG on
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
  • DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    Double Post, sorry
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,271
    DaveyG wrote:
    vant0037 wrote:
    Other than the pilot episode, how many episode titles do not begin with the word "The..."?

    Just one other one, "Male Un-Bonding." Oh, and Paul, put the quote before your writing so we know what you're responding to before we read what you wrote. :)

    Edit: I think there might also be an episode called, "Highlights of 100."

    Right! And nice picture from Jazz Fest by the way... :)

    You're up for a question...
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    vant0037 wrote:
    DaveyG wrote:
    vant0037 wrote:
    Other than the pilot episode, how many episode titles do not begin with the word "The..."?

    Just one other one, "Male Un-Bonding." Oh, and Paul, put the quote before your writing so we know what you're responding to before we read what you wrote. :)

    Edit: I think there might also be an episode called, "Highlights of 100."

    Right! And nice picture from Jazz Fest by the way... :)

    You're up for a question...

    When Kramer hoards Pottery Barn catalogs in "The Junk Mail", Jerry takes one because he wants to buy what item?
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
Sign In or Register to comment.