Options

extra santa barbara ticket

tdtd Posts: 6
edited April 2008 in The Porch
i have one extra ten club ticket for the santa barbara show. it's still not perfectly clear to me if i'm able to sell this, at face value of course, since the april fools tour rules state there is no reselling, yet the official rules allow it as long as it is at or below face value. the general consensus on here seems to be it is okay. i emailed the ten club but haven't got a response yet, so if this is okay with the ten club, i've got one extra ticket. pm me please. i won't be able to check my messages for a few hours, just to let you know.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    abd wrote:
    i have one extra ten club ticket for the santa barbara show. it's still not perfectly clear to me if i'm able to sell this, at face value of course, since the april fools tour rules state there is no reselling, yet the official rules allow it as long as it is at or below face value. the general consensus on here seems to be it is okay. i emailed the ten club but haven't got a response yet, so if this is okay with the ten club, i've got one extra ticket. pm me please. i won't be able to check my messages for a few hours, just to let you know.

I sent you a p.m. this morning and am still interested. Look forward to hearing back from you. Appreciate the offer in the p.m.