• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    up it goes for the morning crowd
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Berkeley crowd,
    You guys be cool and just don't shout out moronic lines like the ones in Vancouver did, OK?
    Can't wait to see you all at the Lair!

I like intelligent posts like this!

You stay classy, Berkeley ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Well, Jimed14, if you're coming to Berkeley shows, come to the party at the Lair and say hi. Would love to meet and let you know why I had an "intelligent" post like that.

I'll be there on Monday at the very least ... still on the outside of Tuesday.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jammergirljammergirl Posts: 598
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Berkeley crowd,
    You guys be cool and just don't shout out moronic lines like the ones in Vancouver did, OK?
    Can't wait to see you all at the Lair!

well said, SOLAT! look forward to meeting all you crazy folks in four days!!!! holy crap....
  • Options
    j.roj.ro Posts: 111
    Bumpin' cause we're getting close! Flying to SF tomorrow morning...so excited! See you all there!

xo
    jenny
    Oh half his life, a hand me down, wasted away
    Of he fills it up, with the love, of a girl...
  • Options
    i'll be there, even though i don't know anybody. i have an extra berkeley ticket night 2, balcony row d if anyone wants i will sell for face value.
    Kansas City 1998, Kansas City 2000, EV- Santa Cruz 2008, EV- Berkeley #1 2008, EV- Berkeley #2 2008, Outside Lands 2009, Seattle #2 2009, Portland 2009, LA #3 2009, LA #4 2009, SD 2009, KC 2010, STL 2010, CBUS 2010, Indy 2010, Cle 2010, Buffalo 2010, Boston 2010, Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010, MSG 2 2010, PJ20 1 2011, PJ20 2 2011, Midtown 2012, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013, OKC 2013, STL 2014, Tulsa 2014, Lincoln 2014.
  • Options
    SmartypantsSmartypants Posts: 114
    I'll be there by myself, can't wait to meet everyone :)

Michelle
    michelle

power to the peaceful
  • Options
    Santa Cruz was great and now it's Berkeley's turn. I just hope the concert hall has more than one Beer line.

I'm looking forward to having a few more drinks with everyone at the Lair.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    SC beer line lame...

Dudes yelling "145!" every break, Lame, wtf was that about?
    Dudes cellphone going off in between songs lame.
    Ed offering to answer it for him, TOO FUNNY!

Dude screams in between songs, Ed: "I didn't hear you and that's probably OK."

But the dude who screamed, "Let's Party!" That was pretty funny!
    Ed, somewhat disgruntled, "I thought that's what we've been doing all along!"

So yeah, either bring your game or, preferrably, just cheer and keep the shout outs to yerself!

Zellerback from my 10-year old recollection is about half again, maybe twice as big, as Santa Cruz -- I mean, it's got two balconies! I think good balcony (or mezzanine, the lower balc) might be better than last few rows of Orch.

I remember being on the side-tier of a mezzanine and being VERY CLOSE to the stage. Weather: 56 degrees about now (looks like it might rain!), overcast, spots of sunlight. Could get down into the LOW 40s after the shows!

And don't worry, just walk in right before the show, there were plenty of posters! Heheheheh, NOT! Is the "display" poster something I should consider "special?" It's got the tape on the corners to prove it... :-D
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    just got home from SC!!!

again... tommorrow!!!
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    anybody in berkeley tonight going to meetup? i will be roaming the streets tonight, it'd be cool to see some other pj fans.
    how am i supposed to sign here?
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 173
    wouldnt miss it
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 173
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I know you wouldn't :-)

If I can just catch up on my sleep tonight then I'll be all good for tomorrow.
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    gerald605 wrote:
    If I can just catch up on my sleep tonight then I'll be all good for tomorrow.

no problem... easier drive.....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    jammergirljammergirl Posts: 598
    BUMP!!!!!

heading to the city now...see you all soon!!
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Mookie, were you at the pre-party in Santa Cruz? I meant to look for you since I read your posts all the time :-)

I was there. Look for me this afternoon at the Bear's Lair.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    will be there.....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Feel free to bring this up ... ("The Band is out on the Field!!!")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNsqpIfzeAQ&feature=related

... or sing this chant while in the Lair, they'll be happy ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0-N0C3M1U

• Options
    final bump before I head down....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    a little warm up for those that will be there tonight ... see you there!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GG02Na5aJqw

• Options
    i'm already here.... contemplating an early beer.
  • Options
    i'm already here.... contemplating an early beer.

contemplating which one ... not the need for one ... I hope!

based on their site, the red spot ale is the one I'd start with!

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    contemplating which one ... not the need for one ... I hope!

based on their site, the red spot ale is the one I'd start with!

yeah, i've been looking at the tap handles for the last half hour wondering which i should comit to.
  • Options
    i just pulled the trigger and i'm a happy man.
  • Options
    i just pulled the trigger and i'm a happy man.

about time ... sheesh ...

ok, almost time to get up there ...

• Options
    beer, free internet, sports on multiple plasma tvs. doesn't get much better than this.
  • Options
    beer, free internet, sports on multiple plasma tvs. doesn't get much better than this.

um, and a half decent concert to look forward to? That may up the stakes a bit. ;)

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    um, and a half decent concert to look forward to? That may up the stakes a bit. ;)
    theres a concert tonight?
  • Options
    Not PavedNot Paved Posts: 45
    Post removed - I had extra Berkeley II tickets, but they're no longer available.
  • Options
    Last night I had my crew at the Lair .... tonight, I'm flying solo ... hope to meet with some of you folks ...

See y'all later today ...