Options

Berkeley Bear's Lair meetup thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    BoognishBoognish Posts: 13
    I'm so friggin exited!!! I'll be there prob 4:30 5:00
    I bet half of you all will be hung over from last night.
    I'm solo tonight too, see you there.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Boognish wrote:
    I'm so friggin exited!!! I'll be there prob 4:30 5:00
    I bet half of you all will be hung over from last night.
    I'm solo tonight too, see you there.

admittedly, after a rough weekend and an amazing Monday show, I'm running on fumes ... but, nothig the thought of this show, a red sox win, and a few brews can't cure.

(about 3 red sox hats in "the Lair" last night ... nice)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    bdgavinbdgavin Posts: 123
    I'll be there Night 2. What time are people going to be at the Bear's Lair? Not sure what time I get in but I'm BARTing it from San Francisco so probably 630?
  • Options
    That was one fucking amazing show! Met Sean Penn before the show and McCready showing up made not only my day, it made my life complete. I'm sure it sounds lame, but I never heard him play yellowledbetter live. It brought a tear to my eye, and now I can die.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Boognish wrote:
    I'm sure it sounds lame, but I never heard him play yellowledbetter live. It brought a tear to my eye, and now I can die.

Never been to a Pearl Jam show eh? ;):)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Never been to a Pearl Jam show eh? ;):)

Yes at the Shoreline Amphitheater, and they didn't play it. It was my first show and I felt like I got ripped off. I was supposed to go to the show a couple years ago in San Francisco but I had to work and sell my tickets instead. But last night made up for it.