Options

Confession

thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I have close to 400 Pearl Jam songs on my Ipod...but not one studio recording. I prefer all boots.

Anyone else like me out there?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    thunderDAN wrote:
    I have close to 400 Pearl Jam songs on my Ipod...but not one studio recording. I prefer all boots.

Anyone else like me out there?

518. I have a mix though of studio and boots.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    I only carry b-sides. ;)
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    timmaringtimmaring Posts: 48
    526, add to the fact that about 4 of my concert cd's have gone "missing" so u could add about another 150 songs to that. one of my friends said to me that he loves my itunes library but he feels i have "a problem" when it comes to PJ. I agreed happily!!!
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong, I have many more boots and all the studio recordings on my PC..but I only have a 16gig Touch and I only choose to carry only boots with me to listen to.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I have over PJ 1000 songs on mine (with some unchecked in iTunes that I recycle in and out...like do I really need 30 versions of Evenflow at the same time?), and every studio album is on there, including Lost Dogs and a lot of singles.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    414 here, shows and studio albums
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    I have all the studio stuff, a bunch of "unreleased" stuff and a few shows...not sure how many songs total but i'm guessing its "only" around 200!
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    1462, studio and boots.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    im the opposite. i only have studio albums, bsides on my pod. no boots at all in my pod. had some on there then took em' all off. id put it on a pearl jam shuffle and get even flow 17 times in row...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Its all in phases with me, right now its all studio rare/favs from all 9 albums.
    Than it5 will be all live shows for like 6 months.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Gmoney wrote:
    im the opposite. i only have studio albums, bsides on my pod. no boots at all in my pod. had some on there then took em' all off. id put it on a pearl jam shuffle and get even flow 17 times in row...

that is the only downside

But I made a playlist called "Pearl Jam Live" and it has one of every song they have ever released on an official bootleg. I had to pick the best versions of the ones they play alot of, but it spares me from what you just mentioned
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    thunderDAN wrote:

But I made a playlist called "Pearl Jam Live" and it has one of every song they have ever released on an official bootleg. I had to pick the best versions of the ones they play alot of, but it spares me from what you just mentioned
    Thats a good idea. i should do that at some point. for some reason i lean towards boots in my car. i guess when i use my pod its mostly walking around in the city and the studio albums just work better. When i play a boot i like to hear it all the way through, so long road trips are ideal.

ps: go cavs, go tribe :)
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Gmoney wrote:
    ps: go cavs, go tribe :)

oh yea!
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    2000 something all the studios + alot of boots!!!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    I still have a few studio songs, but way more live versions of songs, from many differnt shows
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    timmaringtimmaring Posts: 48
    i'm stealin ur idea Thunderdan, thats a helluva idea but its gonna be a pain in my ass to pick my fav live version of each song
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    i have about 1300 including all studio albums.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    you kids and your fancy iPods!!!!
  • Options
    I never listen to the studio. 99.999% of my studio listening is before a tour to familarize myself with material to sing along. then I do once in a great while listen to greatest hits. But otherwise its all live. studio even flow just isnt anything like the kick ass live even flow.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    thunderDAN wrote:

im going to make Binaural: Redux....all songs from the album played live...preferrably from the Binaural Tour

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Massachusetts Posts: 76
    809 including studio and boots. Then another 18 or so of just Eddie stuff (Into the Wild, I Am Sam, etc.)
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"