Options

Official Petition - Every Show on DVD(Blu-Ray) Available For Purchase

RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Instead of only having the option to buy the CD of your show, wouldn't it be nice to purchase the DVD of the show you were just at(they film them all already anyway)? Obviously, they wouldn't be available the night after the show, but wouldn't it be nice to have the option of ordering the DVD(Blu Ray)? Obviously the CD option would be there too, hell who wouldn't want both anyway. Hopefully someone close to the band could mention this to them.

Anyway sign the petition if you'd like to have this available.
Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    Instead of only having the option to buy the CD of your show, wouldn't it be nice to purchase the DVD of the show you were just at(they film them all already anyway)? Obviously, they wouldn't be available the night after the show, but wouldn't it be nice to have the option of ordering the DVD(Blu Ray)? Obviously the CD option would be there too, hell who wouldn't want both anyway. Hopefully someone close to the band could mention this to them.

don't you have to have 3 stars in your thread title to make it official?
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

The cool thing is how cost efficient it would be to release every show on blu-ray! :)
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    The cool thing is how cost efficient it would be to release every show on blu-ray! :)

totally, and without editing, for sure. single camera boots rawk :)
  • Options
    augustwest wrote:
    don't you have to have 3 stars in your thread title to make it official?
    3 before and 3 after yes you are correct;)
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • Options
    Where do you pick up the applications for starting official threads? Do you have to pass a test? Piss in a cup? Lie detector?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    Ten Club has a server from like 1998, and you want them to invest the resources necessary to start releasing every show on Blu-ray Disc?

Works for me! :)
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    3 before and 3 after yes you are correct;)

i KNEW it !!!

damn, those nonconformists.

rebels, without cause.
  • Options
    E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    just to go on record i would support this, if it happened, with my dollar vote.

so many moments that i know pj's crew has on video that i'd love to relive and a whole bunch that i didn't get to witness that i'd like to see.
  • Options
    YES! that would be awesome.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    the who do this so its obviously plausible...

but i dont think it necessary at all... nor would it be something i want available for EVERY show... it would ruin the mystique of things for sure... i like how their DVD releases right now are nearly as anticipated for me as a new album...

also blue ray is gonna go the way of the laser disc... HD is where its at
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    JimmiesJimmies Posts: 28
    sgossard3 wrote:

HD-DVD has already lost the war. If you meant high-def, the nyour'e wrong because blu-ray is high-definition.

Now ultra high definition is something entirely different.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    your smoking crack never will happen
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    Oxxys wrote:
    your smoking crack never will happen

and you're counting shows that you haven't even been to yet... so nobody has any grasp of logic. big deal, welcome to the internet.
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    sgossard3 wrote:
    the who do this so its obviously plausible...

but i dont think it necessary at all... nor would it be something i want available for EVERY show... it would ruin the mystique of things for sure... i like how their DVD releases right now are nearly as anticipated for me as a new album...

Agree with this totally.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    E-G-A-G wrote:
    and you're counting shows that you haven't even been to yet... so nobody has any grasp of logic. big deal, welcome to the internet.

first of all I was joking I was implying that it is highly improbable

and who said I was counting shows

it just means I'm going to them so don't judge me
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    I actually only meant shows from this point forward. Not putting all shows they have ever done. DVD or Blu Ray I don't care.

So instead of buying your show on mp3 or CD, you could order your show on DVD or Blu Ray whatever medium they decide on.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....