Options

Rare Animal ProShot from the 2000 tour!!

BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Pretty cool video from a proshot of animal from the 2000 tour!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ0qknbkxy0

Anyone has an idea from which show was this taken??
Thanks again for the youtube poster that uploads all these amazing and rare PJ videos!
Thanks PJ17MKD :)
"Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    That's cool, but a little corny that every video link he has to put "RARE" after the link. We get it. Heh.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,571
    Looks like sept 1st 2000 in Philly.

One of their best perfromances in the last 8 years!

And also, this person seems to have tracked down the bands own vids from that tour. That is really interesting!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:

And also, this person seems to have tracked down the ten club vids from that tour. That is really interesting!

Thanks, I had no idea from which show this was taken!
    I have this bootleg at home, need to listen to it then, thanks for the tip again, lol :)
  • Options
    agree that it is most likely sept 1st in philly. i was at this show and mike and ed's outfits are consistent for it.
    the ice on my teeth makes the crystal cold
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    agree that it is most likely sept 1st in philly. i was at this show and mike and ed's outfits are consistent for it.

Ha Ha
    Eddie wore that same outfit for all 3 shows that I saw in 2000 :)
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    Thanks, I had no idea from which show this was taken!
    I have this bootleg at home, need to listen to it then, thanks for the tip again, lol :)

Yeah, go listen and listen good. All the guys were in superform that night!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Niko80 wrote:

!

i fucking love this about this community. we are able to nail these kind of things collectively all the time....... so cool. nice one Niko!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    I remember shortly after these shows, an employee of the tweeter center on the old usenet newsgroups said he had pro-shot videos of both Camden shows. I inquired immediately but he never responded. I guess they are out there somewhere.
  • Options
    this one must have got beat out by san bernardino for Touring the Band. I wonder if they have an archive of these 2000's somewhere. I'd love to get anything more from the ice bowl. can anyone telll where this grievance is from. the only other proshot 2000 i see...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7vcSerlUa0
    Music for Rhinos
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:

T'was a great show. Didn't hurt that I had ridiculously good seats :)
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I would kill to watch that right now (the whole show, I mean).

Working at home can be awesome, but kind of boring sometimes... I guess thts why they don't let us do it often :)
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    I would kill to watch that right now (the whole show, I mean).

Working at home can be awesome, but kind of boring sometimes... I guess thts why they don't let us do it often :)

Today is my 1 day this week to work from home. I've actually gotten a lot of work done.
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:

You´re totally right, I just listened to the bootleg and what a show, the boys sound pretty tight and pretty good!!
  • Options
    SpeakersSpeakers Posts: 252
    Proshot Seattle Nov. 6th available??
  • Options
    Speakers wrote:
    Proshot Seattle Nov. 6th available??

You can ask that to this guy PJ17MKD :D:D!!
    LOL, maybe he can help you out... but that would be amazing and awesome if such Proshot were available from that show that was suppose to be one of the best of the 2000 tour :)!
  • Options
    i fucking love this about this community. we are able to nail these kind of things collectively all the time....... so cool. nice one Niko!

hehe, yeah. Knowing things like this, it makes me realize how totally lost I am in the pearl jam world:)

Anyway, just glad to be able to help. Lets hope we get more vids from this guy!
    I will swallow poison