Options

Artillery

GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
edited August 2008 in The Porch
cannon just arrived. Thanks number 7! Pleasure talkin' with you before the Gutter Twins show!

Check your mail peeps!
Everybody made a movie....
Everybody had a one line.....
Everybody misses Andy....
We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    good news! thanks
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Saved my butt!!! Wife would have seen that when she left for work in a half hour, but grabbed off porch and put in the stack of tubes, all is well!!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Fuck I got a skip in me heartbeat when I saw this...i'll soon have a fookin easy st in my hands.....jesus chirst :eek:

:cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Sorry Al... No heartattacks meant to be given... But I'm also in Seattle , so it didn't have far to go like the looks of yours. So yer da guy that swooped that one outta my hands again!!!! Hmmmmmmm.....

Congrats!!!!

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Lizardking wrote:
    Saved my butt!!! Wife would have seen that when she left for work in a half hour, but grabbed off porch and put in the stack of tubes, all is well!!!!

Love this post!!!!Lizardking Rocks!!!!!:);)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,205
    GR8Dane wrote:
    cannon just arrived. Thanks number 7! Pleasure talkin' with you before the Gutter Twins show!

Check your mail peeps!

Hmmmmm...any chance he could get commissioned for a Gutter Twins poster(s)? Pardon me while I go change my shorts...
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Hmmmmm...any chance he could get commissioned for a Gutter Twins poster(s)? Pardon me while I go change my shorts...

He would probably love to do one for them. Was a great show ta boot!

• Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    What are the runs for the '08's, 200?
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,016
    Lizardking wrote:

I feel your pain..

M
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,205
    GR8Dane wrote:
    He would probably love to do one for them. Was a great show ta boot!

Yeah...gonna catch 'em for the third time in November. Walking out with a BK print might be the only way to top the other two at this point...
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    I know i got mine today but postman stuck it on my porch in the rain and in as puddle almost had a heartattack but they are ok thought my gorge 05 was ruined. But in great shape thanks Brad. man i love it now just need a Kenyon hall.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    GR8Dane wrote:

Check your mail peeps!

wha'ja get?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    pjl44 wrote:
    his work would be a MUCH better fit for the gutter twins than for PJ... either him or emek would be good... cool that hes a fan
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    maverick wrote:
    What are the runs for the '08's, 200?

Virginia Beach was number outta 200. The only one I was able to get....

Irish Al stole my Easy Street.....

• Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Sorry Al... No heartattacks meant to be given... But I'm also in Seattle , so it didn't have far to go like the looks of yours. So yer da guy that swooped that one outta my hands again!!!! Hmmmmmmm.....

Congrats!!!!

Cheers, a temporary madness came over me and I pulled the trigger :rolleyes: my wife nearly had a heartattack....just have to figure out how I'm gonna pay for it....thank god for credit cards :eek:
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Virginia Beach was number outta 200. The only one I was able to get....

Irish Al stole my Easy Street.....

GR8Dane stole my Virgina Beach ;)

I think the easy st was #'d out of 3 :p
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Al, play nice.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,123
    score 4 '08 posters that sunday from artillerydesign.com. also bought thy flight to mars '08 poster. making the '08 tour s/n poster collection complete, so far. can't wait to check em out! :)

last friday, got both tubes from amesbros. can't wait to add them all in thy sweet new 24x36 acid free portfolio from jerry's. :)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Did anyone that ordered hartford get their tube yet? Just curious to see if they were going to be delayed with the extra colors added.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Did anyone that ordered hartford get their tube yet? Just curious to see if they were going to be delayed with the extra colors added.

Brad sent out a message not too long ago saying that if you ordered Hartford it would be delayed slightly because of the added colors. I ordered that one and still no tube yet.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    demetrios wrote:
    score 4 '08 posters that sunday from artillerydesign.com. also bought thy flight to mars '08 poster. making the '08 tour s/n poster collection complete, so far. can't wait to check em out! :)

last friday, got both tubes from amesbros. can't wait to add them all in thy sweet new 24x36 acid free portfolio from jerry's. :)
    Hey - could you give a link (if there is one) to the 24x36 portfolio? I havent really seen any that seen at all affordable, but I'm always looking!

And no BK posters today. I'll just imagine they arrived or something, but instead I'll keep staring at the Batman poster from last night!

Thanks!!
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    Hey - could you give a link (if there is one) to the 24x36 portfolio? I havent really seen any that seen at all affordable, but I'm always looking!

Thanks!!

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount-art-supplies/Portfolios-and-Presentation/Picturesque-Presentation-Cases.htm

Picturesque is not only one of the elite cases on the market today but it is priced well below its value. Compare its features and quality to the very highest quality cases on the market and you'll be amazed at the price. Our additional savings makes Picturesque the last word in professional presentation.

The Ivory black color of the case and its rich fine texture creates a smart and clean image so the viewer can concentrate on your artwork and look forward to the contents within. Inside the case are 10 or 5 polypropylene pages that are sealed on three sides. They feature a deep black, acid-free insert and a transparency to show off your art in its best setting.

The pages are fitted into a matte black multi-ring binder. Also included is a elastic strap on one side, a pocket on the other side and a place for business cards and CD-ROM or DVD discs. Cases are light in weight making them easy to carry and the largest case which accepts large prints and watercolors has a shoulder strap as well. Pages are acid-free and will not cause transfer of ink jet images onto the page.

---

I called them up when the Picturesque Presentation Case Refills - 5 Pack will come in. By mid September. Already reserved 2 of those.

:)
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    I called them up when the Picturesque Presentation Case Refills - 5 Pack will come in. By mid September. Already reserved 2 of those.

:)[/quote]

Good luck with that.

I've been waiting on 5 packs (25 pages) to be delivered since I ordered them in May. I called to inquire about an expected ship date in early June and later in early July. Both times I was given a date approximately one month out from the date of the call. This may be a pattern for them, or maybe they truly get one order in per month. I was also told during the second call they have more than 430 orders of this product to backfill from prior orders like mine, so you may not want to sit on the porch waiting for the package to arrive.

The product is good, I will say.
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Al, play nice.

I always do dane ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    maverick wrote:
    Good luck with that.

I've been waiting on 5 packs (25 pages) to be delivered since I ordered them in May. I called to inquire about an expected ship date in early June and later in early July. Both times I was given a date approximately one month out from the date of the call. This may be a pattern for them, or maybe they truly get one order in per month. I was also told during the second call they have more than 430 orders of this product to backfill from prior orders like mine, so you may not want to sit on the porch waiting for the package to arrive.

The product is good, I will say.

Did you do a pre-order for them? I was speaking to Tabitha Saturday afternoon on the order. She didn't give me an exact date, just said early September those sheets will come in. I could only order a max of 2 orders of the 5 packs.

Have been looking for a while for acid free 24x36 Portfolio's. The Itoya's .. was hoping they would make 24x36, but they have a max product of 18x24. D'oh!

But I like this one better, cause you can take this on the go. Carry it around, zipper casing etc..
  • Options
    skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    Just got AC 05..numbered out of 100 : )
  • Options
    jeffer96 wrote:

sold for 60 bucks on brad's site; guy sells it more then double the price on ebay. mama mia!!

if there was a way to track down these sellers on ebay, which next time, when they try & make another order from brad again, all their orders get cancelled.
  • Options
    true flipper. That guy is always selling stuff.....

Not mine #7. Going on the wall!

• Options
    versus51versus51 Posts: 32
    just got my easy street all the way over here in nj!!
    whoo hooooo!
    thanks bk.

i also have a potentially inflammatory question: (so not rubbing it in)
    framing the easy street, is there a way to do this and still see bk's signature?
    given the lettering re: independent music stores, its way way down there.
    9/29/96 R.Isle, 8/28/98 Camden, 9/10/98 MSG, 8/24+25/00 J.Bch, 9/2/00 Camden, 10/22/00 Vegas, 4/28/03 Philly, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8+9/03 MSG, 6/6/03 Vegas, 9/28/04 Bstn, 10/8/04 Kisime, 9/24+25/05 StJohn, 9/30/05 AC, 5/4/06 E.Sullivan, 6/1+3/06 E.Ruthfrd, 12/9/07 Hawaii, 6/24/08 MSG, 7/1/08 Beacon!
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    Got my 05 Gorge today, signed by BK. Bad ass.