Options

2000 World Tour Bootlegs...

cinnamonfearcinnamonfear Posts: 9
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Okay, I have all 72 dual-cd's (well 69, 9-11 are stuck in a 6 cd changer somewhere in Baltimore), and I'm looking to send them to a good home. (Thought about putting them on eBay, but everyone here has a love of Pearl Jam). So I was hoping for some offers on them, it took lots of time and money to collect all these, and i know they're worth something. None of them are in the original wrapping, but they all work and have only been listened to a couple times each. So just post here if you know what i could get for these, or send me an email at: sk_tag@hotmail.com if you're interested in purchasing them.

*Edit* I will be adding a couple photos soon (probably tomorrow) so there's that :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    whats the policy on bumps?
  • Options
    whats the policy on bumps?
    no policy. can you give an estimate?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    no policy. can you give an estimate?

umm... what? maybe I'm just stupid right now, just got off work.
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    umm... what? maybe I'm just stupid right now, just got off work.
    How much you are looking to get for them.
  • Options
    oh, that makes sense, i have a number in my head and I'm not gonna post it, just to see where i was at on their value nowadays.

if you wanted to buy them... how much would you offer?
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    are you trying to sell them as a group or as individuals????

if you want to unload them one by one, i might be interested in a few european shows. PM me for some offers!
  • Options
    Honestly, i was thinking of selling them as a group, but wouldn't be adverse to selling them individually if that falls through.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Honestly, i was thinking of selling them as a group, but wouldn't be adverse to selling them individually if that falls through.

fair enough. if you look on ebay, there are a few auctions up from people who are trying to sell the entire set at once. just to get an idea on what to expect price wise, you should check it out. you are talking a few hundred bucks.
  • Options
    okay a buy it now for 800 and a buy it now for 1000, ill sell all 69 i have for 650-700.
  • Options
    anyone interested?
  • Options
    bump goodnight
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Would you take a Kenyon Hall for half of them?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    bump.. trying to sell them as a set, sorry.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    bump.. trying to sell them as a set, sorry.
    Private Message sent to you abotu the set -- thanks!!