Options

2008 Hard Copy BootLeg Bundle Set

corgilovercorgilover Posts: 7
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hello Fellow PJ Fans and PJ Family members! :)

Does anyone know if the Ten Club will release the entire 2008 East Coast Tour Bootlegs (actual Hard Copies aka CDs) as a bundle pack?

Just curious...as it makes it easier to order than ordering each one individually.

Thanks for your time. Hope I posted this in the right section?!?!?

See y'all in Camden! :)

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    corgilover wrote:
    Hello Fellow PJ Fans and PJ Family members! :)

Does anyone know if the Ten Club will release the entire 2008 East Coast Tour Bootlegs (actual Hard Copies aka CDs) as a bundle pack?

Just curious...as it makes it easier to order than ordering each one individually.

Thanks for your time. Hope I posted this in the right section?!?!?

See y'all in Camden! :)
    I believe Santos said there are not plans at this time to release a full set..
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    dont think so
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    nope
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    why don't you just wait until the end of the tour and order all of them then. I seriously doubt they will sell out
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Negative ghost rider....
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    Coincidentally, I just now received a reply from 10c after asking the same question:

Hi there.

At this time, we don’t have the option to purchase all the boots at one time. Therefore, if you are interested in purchasing them all, you will have to buy them individually. This could change buy the time the end of the tour rolls around, but at this time, the option is not available.

Thanks
    10club

So, I'd wait it out and see- it's what I'm going to do. They won't be going away anytime in the near future.
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    LukinFan wrote:
    why don't you just wait until the end of the tour and order all of them then. I seriously doubt they will sell out

Indeed. They are manufacturing them based on how many are ordered, in fact.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    i want in
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    They probably want to make sure that the whole tour actually happens before they offer us a bundle pack.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    I'd get one...
    i like sound...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,917
    was gonna wait till the end of the tour and see if a box set was about to be released. but my soul turned an will be buying the complete '08 in 3 orders.

:)
  • Options
    JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
    Nope