Options

tix on sale NOW for Milwaukie

linzpjamlinzpjam Posts: 36
edited August 2008 in The Porch
The Pabst/Riverside website is selling tix that they took back from scalpers!!Get 'em while you can...http://www.frontline.protected.tickets.com The code word is noscalpers

Edit... er, I guess you can only access the sale if you are a emember of the Pabst/Riverside Theater. Sorry!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Alice Cooper: "It's pronounced 'Mee-lee-wau-kaye' which is Algonquin for 'the good land'."

Wayne Campbell: "Does this guy know how to party or what?"
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    linzpjam wrote:
    The Pabst/Riverside website is selling tix that they took back from scalpers!!Get 'em while you can...http://www.frontline.protected.tickets.com Te code word is noscalpers

It's spelled Milwaukee btw. :)

Good luck getting tickets.
  • Options
    Alice Cooper: "It's pronounced 'Mee-lee-wau-kaye' which is Algonquin for 'the good land'."

Wayne Campbell: "Does this guy know how to party or what?"

I love that quote and I say it as often as possible.
    That theater looks awesome and I wish I could go...
  • Options
    Sorry 'bout the spelling! Guess you can tell I'm from out of town! There is a town right outside of Portland called "Milwaukie" - I just spelled on auto pilot.
  • Options
    linzpjam wrote:
    Sorry 'bout the spelling! Guess you can tell I'm from out of town! There is a town right outside of Portland called "Milwaukie" - I just spelled on auto pilot.

hehehehe :D
  • Options
    Hey patrickredeyes, since you seem to be the Milwaukee honcho, I have a pair and a single that are extra (all in the balcony) but since I can't pick them up until the day of the show and therefore can't deliver until then, is it practical to sell them here in the pit? Or should I just wait until the show? Face value, of course.
  • Options
    linzpjam wrote:
    Hey patrickredeyes, since you seem to be the Milwaukee honcho, I have a pair and a single that are extra (all in the balcony) but since I can't pick them up until the day of the show and therefore can't deliver until then, is it practical to sell them here in the pit? Or should I just wait until the show? Face value, of course.

You could try here if you want. Face value of course.

Or you can donate a pair or single ticket to the Milwaukee party. :)
  • Options
    tammymarie67tammymarie67 Racine Wisconsin Posts: 46
    I have a pair of tics to sell at face value.

You can contact me on myspace Tammymarie67

or my home email is truggaber@sbcglobal.net
    tammymarie67
    7/8 & 9 95; 6/26/98, 10/8/00 ;10/9/00;4/23/03; 6/18/03; 6/21/03; 5/17/06; 6/26/06; 6/29&30/06; 8/5/07; 8/23 and 8/24/09;5/3/10;5/7/10; PJ20 9/3 and 9/4/2011; 9/30/2012,7/19/13, 10/3/14, 10/20/14, 4/26/16, 8/20/16, and 8/22/16