Options

Pearl Jam in your Zune

Insidejob92Insidejob92 Posts: 11
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Here is a list of my most recent playlist. My user name is pantherfan1995.I have tons of Pearl jam and alot of old stuff. I spent alot of time on Franklin street at Unc and they had a bootleg cd shop. Check out my account and we could share some songs.
(updated 7 minutes ago)1-8 / 24
Black [Live] by Pearl Jam
Dissident/Live in Atlanta...
Around The Bend by Pearl Jam
No Code
Animal [Live] by Pearl Jam
Dissident/Live in Atlanta...
All or None by Pearl Jam
Riot Act
1/2 Full by Pearl Jam
Riot Act
Smile by Pearl Jam
No Code
SendBuyFavSmall Town by Pearl Jam
Live at the Gorge 05/06
SendBuyFavSmall Town by Pearl Jam
Live at the Gorge 05/06
SendBuyFav
about plays
my favorites
You have yet to add any favorites.
Find your favorite music.

my artist plays this month
1-8 / 24
Pearl Jam(158 plays)
The Raconteurs(42 plays)
Alison Krauss(7 plays)
1995 Royal Albert Hall...(4 plays)
Eddie Vedder(4 plays)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    What's a Zune? ;)
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    They still make Zunes?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,840
    I dunno about a Zune but I got a whole hell of a lot of em on my Ipod.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    Vedderman51Vedderman51 Posts: 606
    I listen to my Zune while I am playing my Atari and drinking Crystal Pepsi
  • Options
    A Zune is almost the same thing as an Ipod. The only difference is a Zune is made by Microsoft. Zune is not that popular right now because the Ipod is so big.
  • Options
    Lsk6453Lsk6453 Ponte Vedra, FL Posts: 550
    A Zune is almost the same thing as an Ipod. The only difference is a Zune is made by Microsoft. Zune is not that popular right now because the Ipod is so big.

Zune = POS
    Shows attended: 38

7/5/98 Dallas, 10/17/00 Dallas, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8/03 MSG 1, 7/9/03 MSG 2, 9/28/04 Boston 1, 9/29/04 Boston 2, 10/03/05 Philly, 4/15/06 SNL, 5/5/06 Irving Plaza, 5/13/06 Hartford, 6/1/06 NJ 1, 6/3/06 NJ 2, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/27/08 Hartford, 7/1/08 The Beacon, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 5/20/10 MSG, 5/21/10 MSG, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13, Brooklyn, 10/25/13 Hartford, 11/15/13 Dallas, 10/12/14 Austin 2, 5/1/16 MSG 1, 5/2/16 MSG 2, 8/5/15 Fenway 1, 4/7/17 RRHOF Induction, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle  2, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/13/23 Ft. Worth 1, 9/15/23 Ft. Worth 2, 5/16/24 Vegas 1, 5/18/24 Vegas 2
  • Options
    DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    WTF is a Zune? Get an Ipod fool.
  • Options
    PJ20PJ20 Miami, FL Posts: 94
    Do you people know anything about Zunes or do you just dismiss it because it isn't an Ipod therefore it cannot be "hip"?

The newest Zune is awesome. It is 80GB and is $250.00. It plays videos with a bigger screen. The 80GB Zune is as good if not better than the latest Video Ipod.

An argument could be made that the new Ipod touches are better. They are also a lot more expensive and the most storage you can get is 32GB. And the 32 GB one costs $500. You get to to use WiFi though, which is cool if you want it but if you don't then you are stuck paying a lot for a Mp3/Video player.

The newest Zune, though, is well worth the money. CNet gave it an rating of Excellent (8.3/10) and stated that "The Zune has blossomed from an ugly duckling into a worthy iPod alternative." http://reviews.cnet.com/zune/?tag=prod.txt.1

Some cool features that the Zune has: a bigger screen, better navigation than the click wheel (really!), FM radio and wireless connectivity - it can sync with your computer via your wireless network and if someone else you know has a Zune you can wireless sync the two and share files, including songs, back and forth with each other.

You can also design your own Zune with specific text, say your favorite Pearl Jam quote, and/or one of their designs at http://www.zuneoriginals.net.

You are correct that the first Zune they put out sucked. So did the first Ipod. One thing Microsoft did, however, was update all the old Zune's firmware with the newest one. For free. Apple has never given you the newest firmware for the older Ipods.

The newest 80GB Zune is really awesome and I would encourage all critical thinkers to realize that Apple is not the only game in town. You can make this into a Microsoft and Apple thing if you want but it's really about having a quality Mp3/Video player.

And, no, I'm not being paid to write this nor do I work for Microsoft. I am just encouraging people to open up their minds a little that the Ipod is not the be-all-end-all of Mp3/Video players.
  • Options
    Nice...... My original thoughts were to talk about old bootlegs and such.Not to hate the Zune. Thanks for sharing you opinions on the zune. Zune is not as bad now as it once was and I like it better than your ipods.
  • Options
    Deadpool wrote:
    WTF is a Zune? Get an Ipod fool.
    I don't give a shit about ipods or zunes, but this was funny!
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Bluwapadoo wrote:
    Do you people know anything about Zunes or do you just dismiss it because it isn't an Ipod therefore it cannot be "hip"?

The newest Zune is awesome. It is 80GB and is $250.00. It plays videos with a bigger screen. The 80GB Zune is as good if not better than the latest Video Ipod.

An argument could be made that the new Ipod touches are better. They are also a lot more expensive and the most storage you can get is 32GB. And the 32 GB one costs $500. You get to to use WiFi though, which is cool if you want it but if you don't then you are stuck paying a lot for a Mp3/Video player.

The newest Zune, though, is well worth the money. CNet gave it an rating of Excellent (8.3/10) and stated that "The Zune has blossomed from an ugly duckling into a worthy iPod alternative." http://reviews.cnet.com/zune/?tag=prod.txt.1

Some cool features that the Zune has: a bigger screen, better navigation than the click wheel (really!), FM radio and wireless connectivity - it can sync with your computer via your wireless network and if someone else you know has a Zune you can wireless sync the two and share files, including songs, back and forth with each other.

You can also design your own Zune with specific text, say your favorite Pearl Jam quote, and/or one of their designs at http://www.zuneoriginals.net.

You are correct that the first Zune they put out sucked. So did the first Ipod. One thing Microsoft did, however, was update all the old Zune's firmware with the newest one. For free. Apple has never given you the newest firmware for the older Ipods.

The newest 80GB Zune is really awesome and I would encourage all critical thinkers to realize that Apple is not the only game in town. You can make this into a Microsoft and Apple thing if you want but it's really about having a quality Mp3/Video player.

And, no, I'm not being paid to write this nor do I work for Microsoft. I am just encouraging people to open up their minds a little that the Ipod is not the be-all-end-all of Mp3/Video players.

It's a piece of shit. Take it from me.....I'm Bill Gates.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    I have a zune 80 and I love it.The screen is beautiful and the touch pad is very useful. too many apple users here i guess.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Jeetz wrote:
    I listen to my Zune while I am playing my Atari and drinking Crystal Pepsi

lol.

crystal pepsi was some good shit!
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    the zune is what pearl jam is to grunge, a nirvana alternative that's clearly better
  • Options
    ii44ii44 Posts: 430
    I have a Zune 30, it's pretty good since they updated the firmware. Durable case no annoying touch wheel, big screen-- I like it.
  • Options
    Ipod= ticketmaster