Options

This band makes you proud that your a fan.

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Reading articles like the one from the AP posted before about PJ playing for 3 hours! That's just amazing. I bet half of Bonnaroo left after that performance. Ed crying during release must have made tears come out of so many eyes. This band is so amazing, it really is. They have the power to move you with their lyrics, and Ed's hallowing voice goes through you(well me at least). And everyone on here who has gone to a show in the past or the upcoming tour we are so fortunate to be hearing a great band like this. I wish I was at Bonnaroo last night/this morning, but I guess both MSG's will do me good!

Can't wait to ROCK THE FUCK OUT!!!

PEARL JAM BABY!

9 days until MSG!
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Amen to that :D

Enjoy MSG!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Reading articles like the one from the AP posted before about PJ playing for 3 hours! That's just amazing. I bet half of Bonnaroo left after that performance. Ed crying during release must have made tears come out of so many eyes. This band is so amazing, it really is. They have the power to move you with their lyrics, and Ed's hallowing voice goes through you(well me at least). And everyone on here who has gone to a show in the past or the upcoming tour we are so fortunate to be hearing a great band like this. I wish I was at Bonnaroo last night/this morning, but I guess both MSG's will do me good!

Can't wait to ROCK THE FUCK OUT!!!

PEARL JAM BABY!

9 days until MSG!

Couldn't agree more with this!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Big EdBig Ed Posts: 331
    Amen. Preach it, brotha.
    Ignoring Rusted Signs
  • Options
    faithful227faithful227 Posts: 352
    Agreed.... Very proud indeed.
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08