Options

Error on Newark email confirmations

DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,736
edited July 2008 in The Porch
A couple of people mentioned this so I thought it was important enough to warrant a thread. For some reason on Newark email confirmations the state abbreviation has been changed to NJ, regardless of what you entered when you checked out. I emailed NJPAC and let them know of the mistake and they got back to me pretty quickly with a corrected shipping address. So, check your email confirmation's address info and let them know if there is a problem. The email address is ticketservices@njpac.org.

Hopefully, they'd go by zip code and get it to you even with the wrong state abbreviation, but it's better to be safe than sorry (and in my case, there is a town in NJ with the same name as my town in PA, which probably means I would've been VERY sorry...).
I smile, but who am I kidding...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    boomhauerboomhauer Posts: 88
    DeLukin wrote:
    A couple of people mentioned this so I thought it was important enough to warrant a thread. For some reason on Newark email confirmations the state abbreviation has been changed to NJ, regardless of what you entered when you checked out. I emailed NJPAC and let them know of the mistake and they got back to me pretty quickly with a corrected shipping address. So, check your email confirmation's address info and let them know if there is a problem. The email address is ticketservices@njpac.org.

Hopefully, they'd go by zip code and get it to you even with the wrong state abbreviation, but it's better to be safe than sorry (and in my case, there is a town in NJ with the same name as my town in PA, which probably means I would've been VERY sorry...).
    I noticed that by default NJ was the state in the billing/shipping info, so I'd guess that people didn't change that, and it processed it that way... or you could be right, and it was a mistake on their end.
    9/22-23/1998 8/9-10,12/2000 4/11-13/2003 10/8/2004 6/11-12,28,30/2008 8/12/2009 9/3-4/2011 10/11-12/2013

if [ "Eli was in the grasP in '08" = "true" ]; then
    Brady Fumbled in '01
    fi