Options

Work today = complete waste of time

pghaspghas Posts: 128
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I am much to psyched to get anything done at all. Great feeling, though. Release and Wash will be the MSG openers, my money says Release tonight.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 470
    totally....just watching the clock tick until I leave to pick up tix. Plus, taking off tomorrow and Thursday

Agreed on Release tonight.....Of The Girl tomorrow

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    release tonight.

sometimes tomorrow.
  • Options
    Waiting, watching the clock...
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Just logged out of everything, I am done with work!
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    complete waste is not even the half of it
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    ugh.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    hahaha it so is, actually trying to do alot of work, make the day go by, off rest of the week tho til Next Wed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Yep, work done for the day, out of here in an hour and boss in a meeting most of the day.... ohhh well.

Ohh yeah, and won't be back till 2nd week of July :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    I'm not even going to any of these shows...I live in Fucking Canada and for some strange reason I can't stop thinking about tonight.

I've got a really good feeling that this run at the Garden will be amoung the best shows on the tour. I think tonight's gig especially, is going to be fucking magic.

Afterall...It's "The Big Stage" for Christsake...they've got to pull out some shit for these shows.

I can't wait to read about it tommorow.

This whole tour is got me going bat shit...The set lists have been awesome and pretty much any song is fair game on any night.

I'm wasting alot of time at work on this fucking website...If my boss ever found out that he was basically paying me to shoot my fucking mouth off on a Pearl Jam website...I'd be thrown out of the building, and have my nuts run over by his Jaguar.

Oh well...good times...time well wasted
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,750
    Gonzo1977 wrote:
    I'm not even going to any of these shows...I live in Fucking Canada and for some strange reason I can't stop thinking about tonight.

I've got a really good feeling that this run at the Garden will be amoung the best shows on the tour. I think tonight's gig especially, is going to be fucking magic.

Afterall...It's "The Big Stage" for Christsake...they've got to pull out some shit for these shows.

I can't wait to read about it tommorow.

This whole tour is got me going bat shit...The set lists have been awesome and pretty much any song is fair game on any night.

I'm wasting alot of time at work on this fucking website...If my boss ever found out that he was basically paying me to shoot my fucking mouth off on a Pearl Jam website...I'd be thrown out of the building, and have my nuts run over by his Jaguar.

Oh well...good times...time well wasted

Right on. I'm with you. Not going to MSG but am excited for those lucky enough to be there... the band has been on fire, the fans have been great and New York is, well, New York. It should be quite an evening. Can't wait to read the fanviews!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    I've been at work for 4 hours, day is going pretty quickly actually, very busy with deadlines. Tonight will be very rewarding!!!
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i just finished everything that NEEDS to be completed today. this next hour will be torture.
  • Options
    guertin32guertin32 Posts: 205
    if they open with Release, I will lose my mind! I haven't heard that live as an opener since 1998 at MSG II. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/cravingstrangemusic <- my band
    MSG - NYC - 9-10-1998
    MSG - NYC - 9-11-1998 (BEST FKING SHOW!)
    Jones Beach - 8-25-2000
    Nassau Coliseum - 4-30-2003
    Irving Plaza - 5-5-06 (another great show)
    New Jersey - 6-1-06
    MSG - NYC - 6.24.08
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,096
    I didn't even bother, the last thing I need is some minor league game being delayed or going extra innings.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    Work everyday is a complete waste of time.
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • Options
    shakey420shakey420 Posts: 27
    i can not sit still over here!! this is painful waiting for the day to end, i havent felt this fired up in a long time, i can not fuckin wait for tonight. hope everyone gets through the day and has a blast at the garden!! few more hours people...
  • Options
    jxchambjxchamb Posts: 55
    Pretty much every day has been a wasted work day since the tour started.
    Just spending too much on the message pit. I can't freaking wait for Saturday!!
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i am outta heeeeeeeeere! woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I'm not even going until tomorrow, but I can't stay off the damn board today I'm so excited. There's stuff I really need to finish!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008