Options

More "tentative" Dates announced!

lateralus963lateralus963 Posts: 381
edited March 2008 in The Porch
So I just read the news and I came here to see how everyone is feeling about it and I see nothing... So, sorry if this is repetitive, but just incase you all haven't seen it yet!

There is talk of additional shows being added to the 2008 tour schedule and the Ten Club has tickets!

You must be an active Ten Club member as of March 21, 2008 to qualify for the ticket reservation opportunity.

Here's how it will work ... Beginning April 1, 2008 there will be a ticket "reservation" at pearljam.com for shows which could possibly be added to the tour schedule. A ticket reservation means you purchase tickets like any other show, however the credit card will not be charged until the show is confirmed.

Things you must know ... The credit card will be authorized for the amount of the tickets, so funds must be available. An authorization on the credit card puts a hold on the funds for a pre-determined amount of time - usually 7-10 business days. The credit card will not be charged until the show is confirmed, which is likely to happen AFTER the public on-sale.

Sometimes funds are released before the card is charged, but don't panic, we have the authority to charge your account within a time frame from the date the order is placed. Therefore, even if funds are released back to your account and the show is confirmed, we can still charge your credit card for the tickets.

Once the show is confirmed, we will charge your card and send you a confirmation for the ticket purchase. If the show is not confirmed, your funds will be released back to your account within a time frame determined by the card-issuing bank.

Whew ... long story short, if you are interested in tickets for the possible shows, you will purchase tickets like any other show and your card will be charged when the show is confirmed.

All standard Ten Club policies apply to the additional shows. Ticket reservations are available while supplies last. Two tickets per member/per show. All sales final.

Ticket reservations will close April 1st at 5pm PDT.

RESERVATIONS FOR POSSIBLE SHOWS:

DATE CITY/ST VENUE PRE-SALE DATE/TIME
JUN 20 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Apr-01 at 9am PDT
JUN 28 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Amp. Apr-01 at 11am PDT

REMEMBER ... these shows are NOT confirmed yet, so you are reserving these tickets at your own risk. Complaints are useless if the show is not confirmed.

Additional questions can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net or please call 1-800-724-8038.
2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
2013: Brooklyn I & II
2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    you lucky fff--uuu--- ducks! :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,020
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami