Options

Bonnaroo Cd Mistake!

san pedrosan pedro Posts: 169
edited July 2008 in The Porch
i just got the BONNAROO cd in the mail a couple of days ago and just started listening to the show. my discs are not right! i have disc 1,2 & 3, but when i listened to them the tracks don't match what the set list on the back cover says. for one thing: disc 3 starts with NO MORE then after that is LAST KISS(?) then CRAZY MARY then ALIVE. CRAZY MARY is supposed to be at the end of disc 2 after PORCH and LAST KISS isn't even listed on the set list for this show on the PEARL JAM website. where is RELEASE?!!! anybody else have this problem? i'll have to go back and listen to the end of disc 2 because i was on the phone talking to my son and i had turned the volume down and wasn't paying attention to see what is at the end of disc 2. something is really wrong with this because CRAZY MARY is listed as being at end of disc 2, before PORCH. now i'm listening to YELLOW LEDBETTER after WATCHTOWER.???!!! anybody know anything about this?
"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    san pedro wrote:
    i just got the BONNAROO cd in the mail a couple of days ago and just started listening to the show. my discs are not right! i have disc 1,2 & 3, but when i listened to them the tracks don't match what the set list on the back cover says. for one thing: disc 3 starts with NO MORE then after that is LAST KISS(?) then CRAZY MARY then ALIVE. CRAZY MARY is supposed to be at the end of disc 2 after PORCH and LAST KISS isn't even listed on the set list for this show on the PEARL JAM website. where is RELEASE?!!! anybody else have this problem? i'll have to go back and listen to the end of disc 2 because i was on the phone talking to my son and i had turned the volume down and wasn't paying attention to see what is at the end of disc 2. something is really wrong with this because CRAZY MARY is listed as being at end of disc 2, before PORCH. now i'm listening to YELLOW LEDBETTER after WATCHTOWER.???!!! anybody know anything about this?

Looks like you got disc 3 of DC by mistake, contact Kufala, I am sure they will fix it
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Welcome to the nightmare...these boots are a complete disaster in every sense of the word.
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    Seal it up and save it. It might be worth something some day.
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    san pedro wrote:

First of all, they didn't even play Yellow Ledbetter at Bonnaroo. Looks like the second encore from Washington DC to me.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Welcome to the nightmare...these boots are a complete disaster in every sense of the word.

What are you on about? Mine are PERFECT!!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    What are you on about? Mine are PERFECT!!
    There are a TON of problems with the physical boots...
  • Options
    There are a TON of problems with the physical boots...

Maybe with yours and others, but as I stated in the above reply, MINE are PERFECT! :D

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Maybe with yours and others, but as I stated in the above reply, MINE are PERFECT! :D
    Well, I'm proud a ya, but mine Bonaroo discs get stuck every time I eject them from my car stereo, one of the songs is misspelled on the label, & they're all mixed like shit
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,950
    Mine are fine! After 2-3 listens im starting to dig the sound, no probs although ive got three more on order, so who knows!?
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    InThinAirInThinAir Posts: 81
    It is a DC disc, the same thing happened to me. I emailed Ten Club yesterday but haven't heard back yet. I'll try hitting up the company that made them. Simple mistake that I'm sure they'll fix.
    the sun has set, the sun will rise another day....
  • Options
    InThinAir wrote:
    It is a DC disc, the same thing happened to me. I emailed Ten Club yesterday but haven't heard back yet. I'll try hitting up the company that made them. Simple mistake that I'm sure they'll fix.
    But realistically it's not a 'simple' mistake if this has happened to a dozen or more people...get your shit together. These boots aren't cheap.
  • Options
    Well, I'm proud a ya, but mine Bonaroo discs get stuck every time I eject them from my car stereo, one of the songs is misspelled on the label, & they're all mixed like shit

Dont be proud of me, be HAPPY for me GODDAMN IT!!!;) :D

I guess the mix is up to your ears whether or not they sound good. I am listening to Camden 2 right now, and it sounds GLORIOUS to me. I heard about your car stero dilema as well, and really not trying to pile on here, but it is just your player then, as they work good in my truck without issue.

Which song is mispelled on which disc? I would like to check mine. Maybe I DO have an issue. Even still, a mispelled word isnt that big of a deal...Too me anyhow...Sorry you are bumming man, really...

• Options
    My Camden I & II, and MSG I & II boots are in the mail. I'm PRAYING they sound better than Bonaroo, seeing my girl and I were at all 4 shows...
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    InThinAir wrote:

I emailed 10C because I ordered 3 copies of Bonnaroo and only received 1 copy. Here is the reply:

The 2008 Pearl Jam Bootleg Cd's are being shipped to the customer directly from the factory. If you have any questions about your order, please contact Kufala.

http://pearljam.kufala.com/contact.php

Best,
    10c

I have contacted the Kufula. Hope this is taken care of. I guess I better open the boot and listen as well.
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    My Camden I & II, and MSG I & II boots are in the mail. I'm PRAYING they sound better than Bonaroo, seeing my girl and I were at all 4 shows...

I still wonder if the Roo show sounds a bit different because it MIGHT not have been THEIR board? I am not an authority of any kind, but at a festival, isnt it hard for EACH band to have their own shit? Especially one of that magnitude? I will say that Roo sounds a bit different, and that is my GUESS as to why. I still dig ot though...;)

• Options
    I still wonder if the Roo show sounds a bit different because it MIGHT not have been THEIR board? I am not an authority of any kind, but at a festival, isnt it hard for EACH band to have their own shit? Especially one of that magnitude? I will say that Roo sounds a bit different, and that is my GUESS as to why. I still dig ot though...;)
    It could very well be the truth. It literally sounds like the band is playing for 12 people, and Ed came out after the set and did karaoke to the setlist, and that's what they mixed. Just God awful
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079

Perfect here too!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Ordered 7, got 3 so far, they are all good.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
    there was a mistake on the packaging of camden 1. it says betterman is on disc 1 but it is actually on disc 2. i looked and the package says like 18 songs but the disc only showed 17 when i ripped it on my computer. not a big deal, don't really care at all but just in case anyone was curious. whipping is the last song on disc 1.
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
  • Options
    san pedrosan pedro Posts: 169
    Looks like you got disc 3 of DC by mistake, contact Kufala, I am sure they will fix it
    you are right! i looked at disc 3 and it says washinton d.c. disc 3 on it. BONNAROO was the only show i ordered.
    "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    It could very well be the truth. It literally sounds like the band is playing for 12 people, and Ed came out after the set and did karaoke to the setlist, and that's what they mixed. Just God awful

You have weird ears.

I'm not saying your opinion isn't valid. An opinion is an opinion.

But my 'Roo boot sounds just fine to my ears. I really don't understand what people are looking for when they say these boots don't "sound" satisfactory.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    You have weird ears.

But my 'Roo boot sounds just fine to my ears. I really don't understand what people are looking for when they say these boots don't "sound" satisfactory.

Roo sounds great to me as well, but it does sound "different" than the other 6 I have heard so far. To me anyhow! :D

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    Roo sounds great to me as well, but it does sound "different" than the other 6 I have heard so far. To me anyhow! :D

Yeah, I just don't get that into the audiophile stuff. It all pretty much sounds like Pearl Jam to me.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Yeah, I just don't get that into the audiophile stuff. It all pretty much sounds like Pearl Jam to me.

Not an audiophile either. Just sounds like a different mix to me. Different sound is all. Almost as if it werent part of the tour. Like I said, I*think* it is the fact it wasnt their board...at any rate, I am LOVING all the boots...Should get 8 and 9 on monday!! :D

• Options
    fuck the hard boots, download and burn = $9.99
    "One just escapes, one's left inside the well... and he who forgets will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    You have weird ears.

I won't deny that statement at all. I prefer 'discriminating' to 'weird' though;)
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    I had an issue with the Gorge boots. 1 CD was missing!! I sent an email and they replied in a couple days saying that a replacement is in the mail.

I thought it was great customer service. It would be nice not to have any issues but when there is 10 club steps up and fixes any errors.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    same thing happened to me..got DC disk instead
    san pedro wrote:
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    You have weird ears.

This.

Some Pearl Jam fans must have absolutely terrific hearing...either that or they lost their hearing due to PJ shows. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    sounds similar to the disc screw ups everyone had to deal with, with the gorge set.

i hope my MSG boots are OK, don't feel like going through that ordeal all over again.