Options

506## extra Hartford ticket for ride from MSG

BonesmagooBonesmagoo Posts: 41
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I'm considering buying a ticket for the Hartford show tomorrow. I'm already going to the MSG shows. I'm member 506## so I get the first few rows usually. If someone could give me a ride and buy the other ticket face value I'd consider going. Anyone interested?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ilovepjilovepj Posts: 48
    someone better take this offer or they're just plain stupid!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's spring time ahead...

2000: Memphis
    2003: Little Rock, Kansas City
    2006: Denver I & II, LA I & II
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford
    2010: Kansas City
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Chicago
  • Options
    BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    This is a great offer. I wish I was going to MSG so I could take it.
  • Options
    PJFLIRTPJFLIRT Posts: 41
    Are you taking this person to the Hartford show if they drive you or do you want a ride and are offering an extra ticket to be paid for? Hell I have a better Idea Take me to MSG night 2 and I will drive you and go to Hartford show
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    Bonesmagoo wrote:
    I'm considering buying a ticket for the Hartford show tomorrow. I'm already going to the MSG shows. I'm member 506## so I get the first few rows usually. If someone could give me a ride and buy the other ticket face value I'd consider going. Anyone interested?

You should put 50xxx... I was thinking I didn't even know the TenClub had that many members... I wish I could make this deal though.
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    yeah i would do this in a second if i could!!!

someone take this!!
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 367
    This is tempting. I'd do it, but I'm having a real hard time justifying all the extra hotel expense given that I'm also going to Mansfield the following Monday. I was planning to just fly in to Boston Monday afternoon and leave the following morning.
  • Options
    Where are you staying for MSG?
  • Options
    Bonesmagoo wrote:

I am going to both shows, I don't mind giving you a ride back. But I think I am still buying tickets for tomorrow, I might go solo to the shows, but I am not sure yet.
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    Not sure where I'm staying for MSG....not sure what I'd do between shows...all up in the air. I'm sure I'll find some trouble to get into.
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    Already PMed you. Let me know if you like the extra special offer.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,281
    Super_Fan wrote:
    Let me know if you like the extra special offer.
    Happy ending?

The little sundae at friendly's...what were you sickos thinking?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,235
    Poncier wrote:
    The little sundae at friendly's...what were you sickos thinking?

At first I thought you were talking about a handjob.
  • Options
    Nah, I'll except nothing I can do better myself. Hahahaha!!!!
  • Options
    Got my Hartford ticket!