Options

20th ANNIVERSARY VINYL + POSTER etc. FREE - WINNER

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    I got my shirts and my BINAURAL VINYL!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEE-FUCKN'-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :D

THANKS AGAIN D!!!!! LOVE U BRO!!!!!!!!!!! :D8-)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Still nothing in the mail. :(
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    So this is "Thank you SSssssSOOoooOOOOoooooO much" number 2. Actually it's gotta be "OhMyGOD!! :o Thank you SSssssSOOoooOOOOoooooO much. It's awesome!" :mrgreen: Not what I expected at all. A very cool b.day pressie :thumbup:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    already did it by pm but want to thank you again here for your generosity.
    The thing you did is an awesome gesture for our PJ community.
    You should have taken so much of your time to make every one of us so happy and that's so cool.

So THANK YOU so much !!!!!

You ROCK Dimitri ;)

JP
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    thefixer9 wrote:

same here, I hate polish post before Christmas :(
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

same here, I hate polish post before Christmas :(
    8-)
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Just a quick message from me - dude, you rock! Popped it on and after Got Some there I am throwing up the peace sign to my woman who was making her way back from the merch stand with a surprise poster gift for me. This is most amazing momento to the most amazing gig. Thanks man, best early Christmas present ever!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Just a quick message from me - dude, you rock! Popped it on and after Got Some there I am throwing up the peace sign to my woman who was making her way back from the merch stand with a surprise poster gift for me. This is most amazing momento to the most amazing gig. Thanks man, best early Christmas present ever!
    :D
  • Options
    BigwaveMxBigwaveMx Posts: 138
    Just receive the awesome gift from Dimitris. Thank you so much Dimitris.
  • Options
    I totally forgot about this! are you still sending all the people who posted in this thread a gift??? if you are, you are indeed INSANE!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Paul David wrote:
    I totally forgot about this! are you still sending all the people who posted in this thread a gift??? if you are, you are indeed INSANE!!!
    i sent to all,,not sure everyone receive the package.. :) seems alot are late
  • Options
    I never got one. But that's ok, man. I'll see you in late summer and beat it out of you! :lol:
    Paul David wrote:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Paul David wrote:
    I never got one. But that's ok, man. I'll see you in late summer and beat it out of you! :lol:
    Paul David wrote:
    ill find a way... :)