Options

Pearl Jam Live at The Garden DVD.

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Just bought it, gonna chill and watch it right now.. get me excited for the shows!
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    Enjoy...........wish I was preparing for shows :(

oh well...............
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    Enjoy...........wish I was preparing for shows :(

oh well...............

me too :(
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    Just bought it, gonna chill and watch it right now.. get me excited for the shows!

dude go on the rm forum and look into doing some b&p's and gain a bunch of boot dvd shows. that reaaally gets you pumped. i have atooon in great quality, and when i want to get all pj crazy i just chill out and pop in a random show. like magic.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    dude go on the rm forum and look into doing some b&p's and gain a bunch of boot dvd shows. that reaaally gets you pumped. i have atooon in great quality, and when i want to get all pj crazy i just chill out and pop in a random show. like magic.
    english please lol..
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    bwrightbwright Posts: 28
    single video theory is better.
  • Options
    english please lol..

ok. dude, on the red mosquito forum, on theskyiscrape.com, there is a trading section. (not long ago you could have done it here too under base camp, but it was removed). go there. they have this system called b&p. that stands for blanks and postage. what i think you are un aware of is that there are tonnnns of full pearl jam concerts on dvd. some great quality, some good quality, some amazing quality, some shit quality. 90% are at least very good. people video shows in various ways. they actually have home screen menus and everything. so now, you go on that forum, tell them you're new at this and you're looking for some shows. a bunch of people will offer you multiple shows. here's your part ... which is the b&p process .. you get some blank dvds (however many discs you need for the shows you want) and you mail them out to the person willing to burn you the shows. they send them back to you all set and ready to watch. that simple. the only thing you have to pay is the shipping which is like 3 - 5 bucks usually. its amazing. i have over 20 shows on dvd. its very obessive, but it takes your appreciation of the band live to a new level, imo. i've only been to one show so far (hartford 06) and unfortunatley thats one of not too, too many, that there is no dvd avaliable for! however, after '08 you can guarantee in time, some dvds will surface. imagine having a dvd of the show you were at! sweet huh? hitting up msg 2, hartford, and mansfield 2 this year. you can guarantee at least one will surface. anyways, i'm rambling. but look into this. i'm going to list some links down below you should check em out.

http://www.theskyiscrape.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=51

thats the trading section of the forum .. this is where you sign up, and make your thread lookin for some help. trust me, a bunch of people will offer you shows .. normally they'll send you a list of what they have, and let you choose a few.

http://ourmodernneeds.com/

this here is VERY helpful .. not only does it provide you with artwork for each show, and ratings of how good the quality is, but you can scroll through by year and see all the avaliable dvds out there. it is definitely not fully updated though. theres a few more from 06 now i believe, and 07 as well. i actually have this program too, that can take the dvd artwork and print it out to the exact dimensions of a dvd case, so it looks all official..

good luck. hope you aren't too confused. any questions, go ahead and ask me. and i would totally help you out myself, but i have no clue how to burn dvds. i'm just a reciever =P
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    That's awesome. Do people ship to UK?
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Murderers wrote:
    That's awesome. Do people ship to UK?

oh yea. if you find the right people, no doubt.

if my directions weren't clear either, on that rm forum, theres a sticky about b&p somewhere ... check that out

half the videos we watch on youtube, of just random performances from random shows .. are taken from these sorts of dvds
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    oh yea. if you find the right people, no doubt.

if my directions weren't clear either, on that rm forum, theres a sticky about b&p somewhere ... check that out

half the videos we watch on youtube, of just random performances from random shows .. are taken from these sorts of dvds
    Thanks man. It's much appreciated.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    I know its posted, but figured I would share this...

If you go to the setlist page, and press the "Chapter advance" button on your remote while "black" is highlighted you can check out a live version of "Hunger Strike" with SK in Mexico. I have a hard time getting it on my DVD player, if you use your computer it comes up as its own chapter
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
  • Options
    Murderers wrote:
    Thanks man. It's much appreciated.

no problem. let me know if it all works out and what you end up with! if you need any recomendations for good quality dvds from certain years just send me a pm.
  • Options
    here: use this link instead of the ourmodernneeds.com one. this is fully updated with its dvd list!

http://jam-river.com/pjtorrent/full_list.php