Options

Single Tickets still available for MSG 2

blazedoutbeeblazedoutbee Posts: 239
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Just picked up two single tickets for MSG 2 from ticketbastard. Section 412, but that's okay my brother lives in NYC and works for the teamsters union. He'll be working both nights!!! Which means I will be on the floor for sure. Great to have family that works at the garden. Hurry up and go and get em. Finally I didn't get shut out! Ready to rock the garden baby can't wait who else is with me?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Just picked up two single tickets for MSG 2 from ticketbastard. Section 412, but that's okay my brother lives in NYC and works for the teamsters union. He'll be working both nights!!! Which means I will be on the floor for sure. Great to have family that works at the garden. Hurry up and go and get em. Finally I didn't get shut out! Ready to rock the garden baby can't wait who else is with me?
    I'll be there! But I don't think he will be able to get you floor.. those are all GONE.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Not for me He works security on the floor so I will rocking out on the floor close to the stage. Last show two shows I saw at the garden were Clapton and the Stones. Had nose bleeds from both and my brother got me on the floor for both shows. Gotta love yer family!! Just need to get in the building for night one.
  • Options
    Bump singles still available for night two, hurry up!