Options

Psychotropic T?

SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Anyone,
is this the same material as the ITW or tour shirts?
See this needle...a see my hand...
Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
Turn me up...won't turn you away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    no, it is more of a typical hanes type t-shirt.
  • Options
    i agree with benfig4's description. i really like the design of the shirt, but i was disappointed with the actual material.
    9/22/96, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 6/22/03, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 7/16/06, 7/18/06
  • Options
    Ample Jar wrote:
    i agree with benfig4's description. i really like the design of the shirt, but i was disappointed with the actual material.

hear hear!

very disapointed

does anyone now about the quality of the new reaper t-shirt?
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    That sucks, I was going to buy one. I guess I'll just save my money.:D
    Nathan
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,162
    Röeghmann wrote:
    hear hear!

very disapointed

does anyone now about the quality of the new reaper t-shirt?

The black tour one kicks ass...soft, fits nice. The tan one blows...there's this fuzzy flocking on the burgundy lettering and flag that comes off in patches after the first wash.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,162
    benfig4 wrote:
    no, it is more of a typical hanes type t-shirt.

Yep...I also find it has a very wide neck.
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    The black tour one kicks ass...soft, fits nice. The tan one blows...there's this fuzzy flocking on the burgundy lettering and flag that comes off in patches after the first wash.
    The brown shirt is terrible. As he mentioned above. I was quite shocked to see all of this material coming off the shirt from one washing
    JB
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    The brown shirt is terrible. As he mentioned above. I was quite shocked to see all of this material coming off the shirt from one washing
    I haven't washed mine yet. Do I need to hand wash it?!
  • Options
    pj10pj10 Posts: 15
    Cool shirt design...terrible, terrible quality of printing and the size/neck/fading is brutal. Don't buy it. Always want to wear it, but the shirt blows.
    "I will feel alive as long as I am free."
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I loved the Psychotropic design but since I got it however long ago (right when they started selling it on the website, 2 years?) I've only worn it a few times. The design faded after the first wash, and the shirt is that bright white color where if you sweat at all, you get stains under the arms. I only wear it over a long sleeved shirt (grunge, baby).

But cool design, I just wish they made it on an off-white shirt or something.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    The design faded after the first wash, and the shirt is that bright white color where if you sweat at all, you get stains under the arms.
    Try an enzyme based detergent.