Options

wow gone that quick

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,163
edited September 2008 in The Porch
ok I guess some humor isn't tolerated here.lesson learned
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the intent of a now missing thread was twofold.

1 I see a lot of guideline#3 being flouted with impunity and i asked a simple question

2 i followed with an observation that , in hindsight could be viewed as potty humor.but i thought was in bounds

Within 2 minutes poof gone
    why would that be?was it because of thread title?any one know ,loosely, how the mods operate?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Maybe it's time to go outside for awhile.
  • Options
    but its dark and almost my bedtime.

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the intent of a now missing thread was twofold.

1 I see a lot of guideline#3 being flouted with impunity and i asked a simple question

2 i followed with an observation that , in hindsight could be viewed as potty humor.but i thought was in bounds

Within 2 minutes poof gone
    why would that be?was it because of thread title?any one know ,loosely, how the mods operate?

Observe in silence and you will learn!
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ok I guess some humor isn't tolerated here.lesson learned
    what is humor?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    I missed it.

what happened???!!!??
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    I missed it.

what happened???!!!??
    right!
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    phillyfan wrote:
    right!
    Huh?
    I seriously thought this was gonna be about onesies!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    I almost dont even want to know. Almost.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    jaamfaan wrote:
    I almost dont even want to know. Almost.
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing.
    Tell the Captain the boats not safe were drowning, turns out he's the one making waves.

9/29/96~9/10/98~9/11/98~8/24/00~8/25/00~4/30/03~7/08/03~7/09/03~9/15/05~9/16/05~10/1/05~5/5/06~5/12/06~5/13/06~5/27/06~5/28/06~6/1/06~6/3/06~6~19/08~6/24/08~6/25/08~6/27/08~8/5/08~10/30/09~10/31/09~5/20/10~5/21/10
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Huh?
    I seriously thought this was gonna be about onesies!!!
    HAHAHAHA, funniest thing I read all night!
    Nathan