Options

Apparently people DO like PJ...even blabbermouth.

12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
edited September 2008 in The Porch
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=93420

I was very surprised to read some of these comments. I could've sworn blabbermouth was filled with nothing but elitist metal heads. There really are some great comments.
5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
8/7/08, 6/9/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    At this point, the people who argue their first two albums were good and downhill after that, are people over 30 living in their parents basement.. sorry.

That was a shitty argument 10 years ago. Now its just pathetic.
  • Options
    At this point, the people who argue their first two albums were good and downhill after that, are people over 30 living in their parents basement.. sorry.

That was a shitty argument 10 years ago. Now its just pathetic.
    MY brother is neither over 30 nor does he live in anyone's basement, yet he says it,lol. He'll come around one day when he can get over the fact I'm right about them being the best band ever.
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • Options
    Ya the reason most of my friends don't respect Pearl Jam a whole lost is because "there first two albums were good, and then they sucked". I always tell them, that as soon as they get over that bands change and Pearl Jam took a new direction they would like them, but not too many believe me haha. I've gotten a couple to really like them now though. Including one screamo nu-metal lover. :D
    Nathan