Options

cameras at MSG?

wilson fiskwilson fisk Posts: 3
edited June 2008 in The Porch
i was hoping to get my nikon d40 in with me to get some pictures (no flash, of course). as with most DSLR cameras, it has a removable lens, is that going to get past security?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Panic821Panic821 Posts: 106
    probably not. a D40 is pretty big to crotch as well, and it will stand out in a bag. you can try separating the lens and the camera and wrapping both of them up with scarfs and carry a messenger bag with partitions and put it in like a middle pocket with zippers, along with other clutter stuffs. you might be able to sneak it in that way.
    my signature.
  • Options
    zolsticezolstice Posts: 60
    When I wanted to bring my regular SLR camera into a show, I made a false bottom to a backpack. Basically made a cardboard box for my camera and telphoto lens, then covered it with material the same colour as the back pack. Gave it to my female friend who came to the concert with me and she threw all her make-up and stuff in it, along with a sweater and some femine hygeine products and we were good to go.If your lucky it will be a guy whose checking thebags contents and he won't dig too much if he sees some tampons lying on the top.
    Minneapolis : 06/30/1998 - Chicago : 10/09/2000 - Vancouver : 05/30/2003 - Fargo : 06/15/2003 - Winnipeg : 09/08/2005 - Thunder Bay : 09/09/2005 - St. Paul : 06/26/2006 - Chicago : 08/23/2009 - Chicago : 08/24/2009
  • Options
    butterfly1butterfly1 Posts: 372
    Probably a point and shoot is the best bet.