Options

Hartford not sold out? East Coasters are weak!

bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Alright East Coasters, keep bashing the south for their shows not selling. You New Yorkers and Bostonians have a FRIDAY show within 2 hours and it hasn't sold out yet. Don't give me any crap about already having shows at MSG and Mansfield.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
    Bought Tix for hartford and mansfield

Im surprised hartfords not sold out, its 4pm eastern and I just bought the hartford tix.
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    I'm going to Hartford, Mansfield, MSG 2 ,and Camden I havent bitched once and I could careless about shows selling/not selling out! If you really want to go you'll find a way in end of story!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I'm very suprised that it didn't sell out.....both Mansfield & MSG did & it isn't too far from either.
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    I'm going to Hartford, Mansfield, MSG 2 ,and Camden I havent bitched once and I could careless about shows selling/not selling out! If you really want to go you'll find a way in end of story!

That's right! Being from Indiana you have to do what you have to do. I'm going to five shows (WPB, Tampa, Columbia, MSG, MSG). Lots of flying but it will be worth it. I've been to the last six shows in Philly. I hate to break that streak.
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    I bought tickets for Camden, MSG, Hartford & Mansfield. Don't blame me :) I'm even considering going to VA, but it's not very likely.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Well if I hadn't decided to go all road trip and go back to VA and DC I would def go to Hartford.

But, funds are short and I am taking the gf home and going back to my 1st pj show site. almost exactly 10 years later. it'll be a head trip.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Alright East Coasters, keep bashing the south for their shows not selling. You New Yorkers and Bostonians have a FRIDAY show within 2 hours and it hasn't sold out yet. Don't give me any crap about already having shows at MSG and Mansfield.

We don't have a thread saying please play the East Coast or we will repeatedly cut ourselves.

:D
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    Why go to Hartford when you can go to MSG and Mansfield/Boston?
  • Options
    Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    maybe I am totally out of the loop here, but I just checked the tweeter center website (mansfield) and ticketmaster and no tics available or dates? was the sale today that everyone is bitching about for fan club members only? if so, when to the mansfield tics go on sale?
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Who Gives A Shit?
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Who Gives A Shit?

Not me. I just like teasing. It's so easy to get a rise out of a lot these people.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    i'm going to hartford...

but let me help you understand something...

I have 5 shows within 3 hours of me but im only going to 4...

most people up here will choose msg, mansfield and camden over hartford...

and that's why it's not sold out yet.
  • Options
    i'm going to hartford...

but let me help you understand something...

I have 5 shows within 3 hours of me but im only going to 4...

most people up here will choose msg, mansfield and camden over hartford...

and that's why it's not sold out yet.

Dont forget the ticket prices and the price of gas these days.
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    maybe I am totally out of the loop here, but I just checked the tweeter center website (mansfield) and ticketmaster and no tics available or dates? was the sale today that everyone is bitching about for fan club members only? if so, when to the mansfield tics go on sale?

Check livenation.com
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Check livenation.com

Yes they are weak today, but yesterday we were greedy

right now ghost is playin
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    butterfly1butterfly1 Posts: 372
    Whats wrong with Harford? Seriously, its outdoors, right off the highway, its PJ....Friday night....I am willing to drive 2 hours for it so I will be there. parking is crappy all over so what
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,218
    I got tix for Camden, the MSG's and Mansfield. I am kind of banking on them adding at least a camden or a mansfield, if they add either or both I will do whatever they add, if they dont add either, I get a ticket to hartford, pretty sure I'll find a ticket somehow. I did last year, thank you LoveTheJam!

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Danimal wrote:
    Not me. I just like teasing. It's so easy to get a rise out of a lot these people.

Oh how true that is :)
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    macci wrote:
    I'm very suprised that it didn't sell out.....both Mansfield & MSG did & it isn't too far from either.

i'm really surprised considering it's on a friday...

but who cares?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks