Options

Article - WENN - EDDIE VEDDER has recorded a cover of "The Golden State"

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,921
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Sorry if already posted, I went about 5 pages back and didn't see any other posts...

FASCINATING FACT:
91 words
16 November 2008
18:34
World Entertainment News Network

Nov 16, 2008 (WENN via COMTEX) -- PEARL JAM star EDDIE VEDDER has recorded a cover of punk icon JOHN DOE's THE GOLDEN STATE for a new EP. The track is a collaboration with CORIN TUCKER, with whom Vedder recorded HARD SUN for the INTO THE WILD soundtrack. The new EP features a remix, demo, a live version of the song, and the original version from John Doe's 2007 album A Year in the Wilderness. (KL/WN/MJ)

WENN - SECOND - HOLLYWOOD, SHOWBIZ & PEOPLE NEWS - 16 NOVEMBER 2008
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river

Comments

• Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    This was in the newsletter too. :)
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I guess I need to read that. I guess this post is for the non 10c members. I wonder how many non 10c members participate on this board.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    I still haven't received the latest issue

hmm, maybe it's time to email someone