Options

I wish Ed and Stone would colaborate vocally....

Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,505
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Listening to "Cool Water" and remembering Ed on Society with Liam Finn.....

Wtf???

Why hasnt this happend yet?

We dont need a whole album of it, but a song or two would be nice.
Turn this anger into
Nuclear fission
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    What about Glorified G? :D
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    ummm stone sings a bunch of harmonies
  • Options
    I agree that would be sweet. I've found that video to be ultra entertaining. Sort of on the low fi of video quality but done very well. It sounded very good and reminded why I still dig Bayleaf. The dude's talented, but he's sort of on the outside as far as exposure goes, you know the last DVD and what not. Which cool with me. Who gives a shit, sorry, Im drinking wine and tend to ramble.
    Yeah, as far as him and Ed go, well, they pretty do collaborate, on every PJ tune. Vocally together, I don't know. It would be nice, but there's a reason why it's not done. They only know and we get to speculate. That rules.
    Rockon!
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather hear more of Matt than Stone.

Stone is the f'n man, but Matt has a better voice.
  • Options
    ovechkin8 wrote:
    ummm stone sings a bunch of harmonies

Not the way this poster is probably thinking. More of a duet then just singing harmonies over the chorus.
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    Why go home!
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,505
    Not the way this poster is probably thinking. More of a duet then just singing harmonies over the chorus.

Precicely.

Currently, Stone harmonizes but its basically backup vocals. Betterman, Glorified G :), DTE.

But I am talking about full-on duets. Switching verses, etc. That would rock.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    It's Stone's Fault
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    "NO! he will never sing ... he shan't never sing"

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org