Options

For Sale or Trade - PJ Live In NYC New Years

musicfanpearlmusicfanpearl Posts: 210
edited September 2008 in The Porch
I have had a couple people want to buy or trade for this cd, but neither have followed through. If anyone is interested in this rare bootleg performance of their 1992 show, just pm me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,178
    How many threads are u gonna start over something just about all of us have...geeez
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    How many threads are u gonna start over something just about all of us have...geeez
    thank you
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I have had a couple people want to buy or trade for this cd, but neither have followed through. If anyone is interested in this rare bootleg performance of their 1992 show, just pm me.

hey don't mind all the elitist here but almost everyone here does have this not so rare boot ...:)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    hey don't mind all the elitist here but almost everyone here does have this not so rare boot ...:)

Thanks for that

I restrained on I believe the 1st 2 threads...just bump your old thread.Also do a little research before you proclaim something RARE..especially this

I'm the furthest from what you consider an Elitist

Have a good one
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Thanks for that

I restrained on I believe the 1st 2 threads...just bump your old thread.Also do a little research before you proclaim something RARE..especially this

I'm the furthest from what you consider an Elitist

Have a good one

i meant that for myself he he :) evryone here is one you should know that by now ..
  • Options
    i meant that for myself he he :) evryone here is one you should know that by now ..

Its all because we love this Band from Seattle that fills our lives with joy

OP: I'm sorry for being an ass..I'll give you $1,000,000 for it..do u accept Pay-Pal?

Take it easy Jose
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Its all because we love this Band from Seattle that fills our lives with joy

OP: I'm sorry for being an ass..I'll give you $1,000,000 for it..do u accept Pay-Pal?

Take it easy Jose

hey don't take me seriously i'm just messing here . peace
  • Options
    As I stated before(in one of your other 14 threads about this), you do realize that you got this for free, right?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    this thread brouhgt to you by the guy who tried to sell you his "mystery" poster 34820482348242342 times
  • Options
    The best way to find out if something truly is rare is by listing it with an opening bid of one cent on Ebay. If it is something people really really want, you will get what it is worth.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    very funny stuff here...

i've had dozens of offers for my rare psu boot but i had to turn them all down because i have to be the sole owner of that show...
    CD or DVD?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Wow. I don't criticize people on here very often, but this guy is a total tool. He once responded to a poster trade I proposed in a thread by offering his "mystery poster, a Klausen, not Denver." As if I was going to trade for a poster without knowing which one it was.

Now he tries to sell off a "rare" PJ boot that most people on here already have, or could get for free.

Total tool, I tell ya'.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    No one is a tool. I have had two people interested in the cd. I don't know why you people waste your time responding with negative remarks. As much as Ed talks about peace, especially among others, it always amazes me how cruel some people can be on message boards. I guess that is why the band chooses not to look on them as well. Anyway, I guess some of you people have nothing better to do than "bash" people on the internet. Whatever.
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    I saw a DVD of this show floating around today. I don't know how unusual that is. But I'll definitely put in a plug for gremmie.net for those who don't wanna pay this dude for something that's free.
  • Options
    No one is a tool. I have had two people interested in the cd. I don't know why you people waste your time responding with negative remarks. As much as Ed talks about peace, especially among others, it always amazes me how cruel some people can be on message boards. I guess that is why the band chooses not to look on them as well. Anyway, I guess some of you people have nothing better to do than "bash" people on the internet. Whatever.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f316/moonflowerorbit/tool_penis.jpg
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    www.RLMcDaniel.com